Witch Doctor The Thrill Conquest Build (Season 23 / Patch 2.7)
Witch Doctor Build for The Thrill
|Spirit Barrage Manitou Locust Swarm Pestilence 1 Piranhas Piranhado 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Horrify Frightening Aspect 4 Soul Harvest Languish|
This build mimics the Legacy of Dreams Spirit Barrage setup almost in its entirety. You Spirit Walk your way from fight to fight, clumping up enemies if necessary with Piranhado. Remember to keep your Soul Harvest stacks maxed, and harvest in the thick of fights to refresh its bonuses; this is also a good time to buff yourself up with Horrify Frightening Aspect. To trigger the effects of Ring of Emptiness, you will need to prepare the fight with a spread of Locust Swarm. Once done with the prep, start the devastating Spirit Barrage assault.
In your gear, balance between Cold and Spirit Barrage-related items. The most important item inclusions are the weapon and offhand, The Barber and Gazing Demise. You will also do well to include a cubed Sacred Harvester and worn Lakumba's Ornament combo, put on a Frostburn and the Ring of Emptiness. The remaining suggestions are merely helpful, but will not make or break the run.
Properly allocated Kanai's Cube choices and decently leveled legendary gems (most crucially, Legacy of Dreams) will trivialize The Thrill conquest. Do not neglect them.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
- Weapon Slot: Sacred Harvester
- Armor Slot: Belt of Transcendence
- Jewelry Slot: Convention of Elements
- 09 Apr. 2021: Revision to accommodate the updates of the game.
- 09 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- Blizzard Files a Trademark Dispute With a Cartoon Dog... Named Diablo
- Wizard Mirror Image Hotfix: April 26th
- Diablo Immortal Closed Alpha Starts Soon
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- All Class Skill Videos for Diablo 2: Resurrected
- All Class Skills for Amazon, Barbarian and Sorceress in Action in Diablo 2: Ressurected
- First Dupes Found on Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha