Witch Doctor The Thrill Conquest Build (Season 23 / Patch 2.7)
This Barrage Witch Doctor build is specifically created for The Thrill conquest (complete a Greater Rift 45 Solo without any Set items equipped).
Witch Doctor Build for The Thrill
|Spirit Barrage Manitou Locust Swarm Pestilence 1 Piranhas Piranhado 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Horrify Frightening Aspect 4 Soul Harvest Languish|
This build mimics the Legacy of Dreams Spirit Barrage setup almost in its entirety. You Spirit Walk your way from fight to fight, clumping up enemies if necessary with Piranhado. Remember to keep your Soul Harvest stacks maxed, and harvest in the thick of fights to refresh its bonuses; this is also a good time to buff yourself up with Horrify Frightening Aspect. To trigger the effects of Ring of Emptiness, you will need to prepare the fight with a spread of Locust Swarm. Once done with the prep, start the devastating Spirit Barrage assault.
In your gear, balance between Cold and Spirit Barrage-related items. The most important item inclusions are the weapon and offhand, The Barber and Gazing Demise. You will also do well to include a cubed Sacred Harvester and worn Lakumba's Ornament combo, put on a Frostburn and the Ring of Emptiness. The remaining suggestions are merely helpful, but will not make or break the run.
Properly allocated Kanai's Cube choices and decently leveled legendary gems (most crucially, Legacy of Dreams) will trivialize The Thrill conquest. Do not neglect them.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
- Weapon Slot: Sacred Harvester
- Armor Slot: Belt of Transcendence
- Jewelry Slot: Convention of Elements
- 09 Apr. 2021: Revision to accommodate the updates of the game.
- 09 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- Landslide Druid Leveling Guide for Diablo 4
- The Best Diablo 4 Beta Farm Spots
- Diablo 4 Open Beta Known Issues: March 24th
- Best Guides for Diablo 4 Open Beta
- New NVIDIA Graphics Driver Available for Download Ahead of Diablo 4 Beta
- Diablo 4 Beta Tips and Useful Information
- Legendary Item Drop Rates, Dungeon Variety, Butcher Details and More: Diablo 4 Developer Comments
- Blizzard Details Expectations for the Diablo 4 Open Beta