Natalya's Vengeance Set
Welcome to our Natalya's Vengeance guide, where we tell you all about this Demon Hunter set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Natalya's Vengeance Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Natalya's Vengeance set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Natalya's Sight — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Socket, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
- Gloves: Natalya's Touch — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Area Damage
- Chest: Natalya's Embrace — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Natalya's Leggings — Desirable stats: Dexterity, 2 Sockets, Vitality, All Resistance
- Boots: Natalya's Bloody Footprints — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Skill Damage, Vitality, All Resistance
- Ring: Natalya's Reflection — Desirable stats: Socket, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Average Damage
- Weapon: Natalya's Slayer — Desirable stats: High Weapon Damage, Dexterity, Damage %, Area Damage
How to Farm Natalya's Vengeance Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Natalya's Vengeance pieces.
How to Use the Natalya's Vengeance Set
Natalya's Vengeance set focuses on Rain of Vengeance as its primary mechanic, enhancing your defenses and offense capabilities for a 10-second window after using the skill, and offering you a reset mechanic for its cooldown via the usage of a generator or a spender. The reset lends itself somewhat better to channeling skills, as their tick rate resets the RoV cooldown more reliably than regular skills; this results either in the use of either Strafe or Rapid Fire for efficient Natalya's builds. That being said, Natalya offers a generic damage bonus and can be adapted to boost any other damaging skill of your liking, or you can simply focus on Rain of Vengeance as the main damage dealer.
- 2-piece bonus
- Reduce the cooldown of Rain of Vengeance by 4 seconds when you hit with a Hatred-generating attack or Hatred-spending attack.
- 4-piece bonus
- Rain of Vengeance deals 100% increased damage.
- 6-piece bonus
- After casting Rain of Vengeance, deal 14,000% increased damage and take 60% reduced damage for 10 seconds.
The 2-piece set bonus reflects the set dynamic of Natalya, reducing the cooldown of Rain of Vengeance as you use a Hatred-generating or a Hatred-spending attack. As noted above, this works best with channeled skills, but the bonus will trigger through pretty much any attack — experiment away!
The 4-piece set bonus is a simple increase to the damage of Rain of Vengeance, and can only be considered important in the earliest parts of a Season where Natalya's is the Haedrig's Gift set. It can make a Rain of Vengeance-focused semi-build much easier to progress through Torments with.
The 6-piece set bonus offers a generic damage boost and damage reduction bonus for a short amount of time after you use Rain of Vengeance. If you use RoV as a utility skill, this can be a great way to boost any spender to endgame viability — i.e. Rapid Fire.
Builds Using the Natalya's Vengeance Set
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Blizzard Files a Trademark Dispute With a Cartoon Dog... Named Diablo
- Wizard Mirror Image Hotfix: April 26th
- Diablo Immortal Closed Alpha Starts Soon
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- All Class Skill Videos for Diablo 2: Resurrected
- All Class Skills for Amazon, Barbarian and Sorceress in Action in Diablo 2: Ressurected
- First Dupes Found on Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha