Natalya's Vengeance Set
Welcome to our Natalya's Vengeance guide, where we tell you all about this Demon Hunter set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Natalya's Vengeance Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Natalya's Vengeance set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Natalya's Sight — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Socket, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
- Gloves: Natalya's Touch — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Area Damage
- Chest: Natalya's Embrace — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Natalya's Leggings — Desirable stats: Dexterity, 2 Sockets, Vitality, All Resistance
- Boots: Natalya's Bloody Footprints — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Skill Damage, Vitality, All Resistance
- Ring: Natalya's Reflection — Desirable stats: Socket, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Average Damage
- Weapon: Natalya's Slayer — Desirable stats: High Weapon Damage, Dexterity, Damage %, Area Damage
How to Farm Natalya's Vengeance Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Natalya's Vengeance pieces.
How to Use the Natalya's Vengeance Set
Natalya's Vengeance set focuses on Spike Trap and Caltrops interplay as its primary mechanic, enhancing the former's damage against enemies affected by the latter. In turn, detonated Traps displace enemies toward active Caltrops, forming a tight bond between the two skills and locking the formerly skill-agnostic set into a trap-based playstyle.
- 2-piece bonus
- Reduce the cooldown of Rain of Vengeance by 4 seconds when you hit with a Hatred-generating attack or Hatred-spending attack.
- 4-piece bonus
- Rain of Vengeance deals 100% increased damage.
- 6-piece bonus
- After casting Rain of Vengeance, deal 14,000% increased damage and take 60% reduced damage for 10 seconds.
The 2-piece set bonus reflects the set dynamic of Natalya, increasing the damage of Spike Trap againstenemies affected by Caltrops. Spike Traps are also free of any charge- and resource considerations, and even gain a resource restoration angle with their '2 Discipline-per-detonation' mechanic.
The 4-piece set bonus serves a dual purpose. First, it adds the mandatory damage reduction mechanic associated with just about every class-specific set — of course, thematically tied to the laying of Spike Traps, forcing you to constantly refresh their number on the battlefield. Second, it adds an enemy displacement angle to the Spike Traps' detonations, forcing them into the nearest set Caltrops.
The 6-piece set bonus offers a massive upfront damage boost to Spike Trap detonations, and adds a smart positioning incentive with each consecutive explosion from the detonated chain dealing more damage than the previous blast.
Builds Using the Natalya's Vengeance Set
- 22 Feb. 2023: Updated to reflect the Patch 2.7.5 changes.
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Landslide Druid Leveling Guide for Diablo 4
- The Best Diablo 4 Beta Farm Spots
- Diablo 4 Open Beta Known Issues: March 24th
- Best Guides for Diablo 4 Open Beta
- New NVIDIA Graphics Driver Available for Download Ahead of Diablo 4 Beta
- Diablo 4 Beta Tips and Useful Information
- Legendary Item Drop Rates, Dungeon Variety, Butcher Details and More: Diablo 4 Developer Comments
- Blizzard Details Expectations for the Diablo 4 Open Beta