Zunimassa's Haunt Set
Welcome to our Zunimassa's Haunt guide, where we tell you all about this Witch Doctor set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of the Zunimassa's Haunt Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Zunimassa's Haunt set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Zunimassa's Vision — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Socket, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
- Gloves: Zunimassa's Finger Wraps — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Attack Speed
- Chest: Zunimassa's Marrow — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Zunimassa's Cloth — Desirable stats: Intelligence, 2 Sockets, Skill Damage, Vitality
- Boots: Zunimassa's Trail — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Skill Damage, Vitality, Armor
- Ring: Zunimassa's Pox — Desirable stats: Socket, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Attack Speed
- Offhand: Zunimassa's String of Skulls — Desirable stats: High Damage Range, Intelligence, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
How to Farm Zunimassa's Haunt Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Zunimassa's Haunt pieces.
How to Use the Zunimassa's Haunt Set
The Zunimassa's Haunt set focuses on pet damage, and Fetish Army most specifically. You can either start building around the Fetishes' damage, playing into synergistic items like Carnevil and The Dagger of Darts, or use the Fetishes as means to empower the damage of your other pets, like Gargantuans and Summon Zombie Dogs. Regardless of your choice, Zuni builds are so heavily invested in pet synergy, that you cannot pass up summoner staples like Mask of Jeram and Enforcer.
- 2-piece bonus
- Your Fetish Army lasts until they die and the cooldown of your Fetish Army is reduced by 80%.
- 4-piece bonus
- You and your pets take 3% less damage for every Fetish you have alive.
- 6-piece bonus
- Enemies hit by your Mana spenders take 15,000% increased damage from your pets for 8 seconds.
The 2-piece set bonus of Zunimassa enables the permanence of your Fetish Army summons, and reduces the skill's massive cooldown by 80%, allowing you to freely resummon your entire army as they fall in battle.
The 4-piece set bonus offers scaling damage reduction based on the number of Fetishes you have alive, prompting you not only to keep their number in check, but also to consider a synergistic passive in the face of Fetish Sycophants, which can bolster your army ranks with an impressive extra 15 Fetishes.
The 6-piece set bonus increases your pets' damage against enemies that have taken damage by your own Mana spenders, forcing you to take the lead of your pets' onslaught, as well as to manage your resource spending.
Builds Using the Zunimassa's Haunt Set
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Possible Diablo 3 Season 22 Delay and Diablo 4 Q3 Update
- Diablo Lilith Statue Arrives to Buyers Ahead of October 16
- Remastered Diablo Intro Cinematic
- 10,000+ Stacks of the Seasonal Buff, With No End in Sight! Wudijo Goes Crazy Stackin'
- Double Bounties Buff Only Available to Seasonal Characters
- S21 Rank 1 4-man GR 150 Runs for US, EU and Asia: Sub-4 Minute Achieved!
- The Pacifist Run: Player Finishes Diablo 3 Story Without Doing Anything (No Attacking, Abilities or Followers)
- Diablo PC Review from 1997
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- What is the best class for doing lots of GR (greater rifts)
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Holy Shotgun Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Monk Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)