Monk Support Build With Inna
Welcome to our build guide for Support Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
With group compositions heavily favoring crowd control, damage mitigation and health sustain, the support Monk maintains a strong position in the metagame. This crowd control and buff-oriented build is strictly multiplayer oriented, a zero DPS spec that plays part of a composition with other damage dealing party members.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Support Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Crippling Wave Tsunami Blinding Flash Crippling Light 1 Epiphany Soothing Mist 2 Cyclone Strike Implosion 3 Inner Sanctuary Temple of Protection 4 Mantra of Healing Time of Need|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Support Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Lefebvre's Soliloquy
- Gloves: Inna's Hold
- Chest: Inna's Vast Expanse
- Belt: Inna's Favor
- Pants: Inna's Temperance
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Strongarm Bracers
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Dexterity
- Ring 1: Oculus Ring
- Ring 2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Weapon: The Slanderer
- Offhand: Little Rogue
2.3. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Gogok of Swiftness
- Legendary Gem 2: Iceblink
- Legendary Gem 3: Gem of Efficacious Toxin
2.4. Kanai's Cube
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 26 Nov. 2017 (skills page): Reverted the guide to its pure Inna state.
- 26 Nov. 2017 (gear page): Removed Uliana recommendations and replaced them with an optional Uliana setup.
- 26 Nov. 2017 (this page): Reverted the guide to its pure Inna version to accommodate the meta needs.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (skills page): Added Exploding Palm to go with the Ulyana pieces.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (this page): Guide adjusted to a more favorable setup, mixed with the Uliana set.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (gear page): Added 2 Uliana pieces.
- 30 Jun. 2017 (this page): Updated for Patch 2.6 and moved to new guide format.
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Corpse Lance LON
- Farming/Crafting/Upgrading Gems
- Patch buffed gear question.
- LoN LTK Monk
- Wizard question
- Follower Guide
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)