Demon Hunter Natalya Rain of Vengeance Build
Welcome to our build guide for Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
The Natalya Demon Hunter takes the elegance of Strafe into a potent tool that resets the cooldown of Rain of Vengeance through the power of the Natalya's Vengeance set. This bursty, control oriented build is meant for solo progression, but we have a speedfarming variation available (see link just below).
The basic skill setup of the Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Entangling Shot Justice is Served Strafe Drifting Shadow 1 Rain of Vengeance Anathema 2 Fan of Knives Pinpoint Accuracy 3 Smoke Screen Special Recipe 4 Vengeance Dark Heart|
The required gear setup for the Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Natalya's Sight
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Gloves: Natalya's Touch
- Chest: Natalya's Embrace
- Belt: Hellcat Waistguard
- Pants: Natalya's Leggings
- Boots: Natalya's Bloody Footprints
- Bracers: Wraps of Clarity
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Focus
- Ring 2: Restraint
- Weapon: Natalya's Slayer
- Offhand: Dawn
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Gear and skills do not change for Season 19, but the guide was revised in many places with better and more comprehensive explanations.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Expanded stat priority, paragon points, and gems sections. Added a potion section.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Flavor of Time is the recommended amulet in Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item recommendations were revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 12 Nov. 2017 (skills page): Updated the passive selection to better reflect the need for single target damage.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (gear page): Added mentions of Fan of Knives throughout the paragraphs and adjusted stat priorities.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (this page): Merged Fan of Knives variant into the main build.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (skills page): New rotation that incorporates Fan of Knives.
- 01 Jul. 2017 (this page): Updated guide for 2.6 and moved it to the new format.
- Diablo 4 GamesRadar Hands On - Death Kits, Difficulty and More
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Crusader Solo GR 150, 12 Mins with Great Commentary
- Season 20 PTR and Balance Blog Timing + All Diablo 3 Season Durations
- Diablo 4 Vs. 3 Vs. 2 Graphics and Art Style Comparisons
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Quarterly Updates on Diablo IV in 2020
- Old Diablo 3 Forums Shutting Down Today
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- (Seasonal)StoneClan is recruiting casual D3 players for seasonal play
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter The Thrill Conquest
- Efficient Regular Rifts Guide