Bul-Kathos's Oath Set
Welcome to our Bul-Kathos's Oath guide, where we tell you all about this Barbarian set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Bul-Kathos's Oath Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Bul-Kathos's Oath set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Mighty Weapon: Bul-Kathos's Solemn Vow — Desirable stats: High Base Damage, Strength, Socket (preferably from Ramaladni's Gift, Area Damage
- Mighty Weapon: Bul-Kathos's Warrior Blood — Desirable stats: High Base Damage, Strength, Socket (preferably from Ramaladni's Gift, Area Damage
How to Farm Bul-Kathos's Oath Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Bul-Kathos's Oath pieces.
Note that Bul-Kathos's Oath set falls into the category of 2-piece sets, which excludes it from the list of sets that the Kanai's Cube 'Convert Set Item' recipe of works on. This means you need to find one of each of the two items by other means (farming, gambling, upgrading rares), and cannot convert a duplicate into the missing one. Please refer to our Kanai's Cube guide for detailed information on the Cube's recipes and the possibilities of their application.
How to Use the Bul-Kathos's Oath Set
- 2-piece bonus
- Increases Fury Generation by 15 (Barbarian Only)
The Bul-Kathos's Oath set is inextricably tied to builds that revolve around Whirlwind, either using it as a damage mechanic or a utility movement skill. This 2-piece set is somewhat oriented towards speed farming, as it bumps up both Attack and Movement Speed while Whirlwinding, and gives you a massive boon to resource management via passive Fury regeneration. Note that the Movement Speed increase of the Bul-Kathos's Oath set allows you to exceed the natural cap of 25% Movement Speed coming from items.
The Fury regeneration bonus alone allows you to either drop resource management tools (i.e. generator skills, passives like Unforgiving, or the Wind Shear rune of Whirlwind), or to introduce Fury-reliant bonuses to the build (i.e. the passive Berserker Rage, or the damage reduction of Aquila Cuirass).
Builds Using the Bul-Kathos's Oath Set
- 28 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.3.1 Hotfixes: February 7th
- How To Get All Lunar Awakening Cosmetics and Mount Very Fast in Diablo 4’s New Event
- Protection Shrines May Not Work Correctly After Lunar Awakening Patch
- Workaround for Diablo 4 Crashing While Loading
- The Gauntlet & Leaderboards Launch Delayed
- World Tier 4 Vault and Trading Re-Enabled
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- World Tier 4 Vault of the Loom Temporarily Disabled