Aegis of Valor Set
Welcome to our Aegis of Valor guide, where we tell you all about this Crusader set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Aegis of Valor Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Aegis of Valor set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Crown of Valor — Desirable stats: Strength, Socket, Crit Chance, Vitality
- Shoulders: Spaulders of Valor — Desirable stats: Strength, Cooldown Reduction, Skill Damage, Area Damage
- Gloves: Gauntlets of Valor — Desirable stats: Strength, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Cooldown Reduction
- Chest: Brigandine of Valor — Desirable stats: Strength, Skill Damage, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Chausses of Valor — Desirable stats: Strength, 2 Sockets, Vitality, All Resistance
- Boots: Greaves of Valor — Desirable stats: Strength, Skill Damage, Vitality, All Resistance
How to Farm Aegis of Valor Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Aegis of Valor pieces.
How to use the Aegis of Valor set
The Aegis of Valor set splits its bonuses between Fist of the Heavens and Heaven's Fury, using the former (mostly) as a defensive and resource management tool, and the latter — to deliver devastating damage. The set is powerless outside those two skills, and relies heavily on their interaction, sob be prepared to focus your playstyle accordingly.
- 2-piece bonus
- Attacking with Fists of the Heavens empowers you, allowing Heaven's Fury to deal 100% increased damage for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times multiplicatively.
- 4-piece bonus
- Hitting with Fist of the Heavens returns 5 Wrath and reduces damage taken by 1% for 10 seconds. Stacks up to 50 times.
- 6-piece bonus
- Increase the damage of Fist of the Heavens and Heaven's Fury by 20,000%.
The 2-piece set bonus is a stacking, self-multiplicative damage amplifier for Heaven's Fury that persists for 5 seconds after casting Fist of the Heavens and does not reset, it simply needs to be refreshed on a regular basis.
The 4-piece bonus is protection-oriented, offering a stacking damage reduction buff — and whose 'hit' requirement works with the Fissure ticks, making it easily stackable and persistent, and the rune next to mandatory.
The 6-piece bonus is a straightforward damage buff to the main spenders of the build, and while Heaven's Fury undoubtedly ends up stronger (due to the 2-piece multiplication bonus and accompanying synergistic items), Fist of the Heavens is still quite capable and able to pull off a build of its own.
Builds using the Aegis of Valor set
- 20 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 22? Solo, Group, and Speedfarm Rankings
- All Diablo 3 Season 22 Guides (Patch 2.6.10)
- Diablo 3 Season 22 Start Time
- Diablo 3 Cinematics Upscaled to 8K, 48 FPS
- Patch 2.6.10 Is Live
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Official Preview of Season 22 in Diablo 3
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- Witch Doctor Jade Set Dungeon
- Wizard Frozen Orb Build With LoD
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Frenzy HotNS Barbarian
- Demon Hunter Embodiment of the Marauder Set Dungeon
- Monk Raiment of a Thousand Storms Set Dungeon