Norvald's Fervor Set
Welcome to our Norvald's Fervor guide, where we tell you all about this Crusader set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Norvald's Fervor Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Norvald's Fervor set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Two-Handed Flail: Flail of the Charge — Desirable stats: High Base Damage, Strength, Socket (preferably from Ramaladni's Gift, Cooldown Reduction
- Crusader Shield: Shield of the Steed — Desirable stats: Strength, Crit Chance, Cooldown Reduction, Skill Damage
How to Farm Norvald's Fervor Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Norvald's Fervor pieces.
Note that Norvald's Fervor set falls into the category of 2-piece sets, which excludes it from the list of sets that the Kanai's Cube 'Convert Set Item' recipe of works on. This means you need to find one of each of the two items by other means (farming, gambling, upgrading rares), and cannot convert a duplicate into the missing one. Please refer to our Kanai's Cube guide for detailed information on the Cube's recipes and the possibilities of their application.
How to Use the Norvald's Fervor Set
- 2-piece bonus
- Increases the duration of Steed Charge by 2 seconds. In addition, killing an enemy reduces the cooldown of Steed Charge by 1 second.
- Gain 100% increased damage while using Steed Charge and for 5 seconds after it ends.
The Norvald's Fervor set is entirely dedicated to the mobility cooldown of Crusaders, Steed Charge, and requires that you use the skill as part of your build's utility rotation. This 2-piece set is somewhat oriented towards speed farming, as it increases the duration of Steed Charge by a flat amount and reduces the skill's cooldown by a second for each enemy killed; naturally, both the extension of mobility and the speed of enemy kills to make the bonuses relevant are considerably higher in farming content. The set also grants a damage multiplier while using Steed Charge, as well as for a short duration after dismounting, allowing you to burst enemies down, obtain a reset, and begin the cycle anew.
The bonuses of the Norvald's Fervor set stack independently of other Steed Charge-related bonuses, such as the extended duration of Endurance, doubled duration of Swiftmount, and the reduced cooldown from Lord Commander.
Builds Using the Norvald's Fevor Set
- 28 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- World Boss Ashava Spawn Times on the Diablo 4 Server Slam
- Diablo 4 World Boss Ashava Solo Hardcore Kill at Level 20
- Necromancer Skeletons Buffed in Diablo 4 Server Slam
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Diablo 4 Server Slam: Known Issues List
- Diablo 4 Post-Launch Updates: What to Expect?
- Get Diablo 4 with Select GeForce RTX 40 Series