Heroes of the Storm Towers of Doom Tier List
The goal of this Tier List is to inform all kind of players regarding how strong Heroes are in the current metagame on Towers of Doom.
The goal of this Tier List is to inform players regarding how strong Heroes are in the current metagame on Towers of Doom.
Towers of Doom is a 3-lane Map with 1 Boss Camp, and 3 Sapper Camps. You can double soak middle and top lanes because they are relatively close to each other and you can get value from global Heroes because the Map is big. Heroes who can poke to stall the Objective are quite good here. You can decide to give up part of the Objective to instead take down some Heroes and/or some Structures. Mercenary Camps are easy to capture as a team, so you will not really need dedicated Heroes.
Heroes that do better on this Map compared to their overall ranking have an upward pointing arrow and name in green whereas Heroes that do worse on this Map compared to their overall ranking have a downward pointing arrow and name in red. You can see their overall ranking in our General Tier List.
Heroes that are generally worth banning at the beginning of the draft have been marked with a red border and a BAN label, however, in some circumstances it may be better to ban other Heroes instead, either to target-ban a player and/or to remove a counter to Heroes your team will pick.
In this tier you can find overpowered Heroes that will do great in most games.
Brightwing is a well-rounded Healer with crowd control, global presence, a powerful Cleanse effect, and a solid healing output. She is particularly good at dealing with high-mobility Heroes (for example Genji).
Zeratul is a formidable Melee Assassin that, thanks to his mobility and damage output, can easily threaten most Ranged Assassins. Stay near Heroes who can peel and/or heal, especially in the late game.
In this tier you can find strong Heroes that will perform well in a lot of games.
Diablo has access to a solid combination of crowd control, self-sustain, and damage compared to other Tanks. If left unchecked, he becomes deadly for any squishy Hero within range, especially near impassable terrain.
In this tier you can find good Heroes that will generally be fine but not that strong.
In this tier you can find situational Heroes that will only do well in some circumstances.
Thanks to his high waveclear and decent mobility, Rehgar can also be played as Offlaner. When appropriate, he can also capture Mercenaries with ease, but that also applies when being played as Healer.
In this tier you can find weak Heroes that will do poorly in most games.
E.T.C. can be played as Offlaner by picking Stage Dive and using it to join allied Heroes after taking care of a side lane. This strategy is particularly good on big Maps, where global Heroes are valuable.
Important! Ranged Assassins should be picked as Offlaner only when you have a favorable matchup in lane, you are not exposed to ganks (for example Genji), and your team composition has a solid and powerful Bruiser (such as Yrel) or a durable and high-damage Melee Assassin (for example Thrall) the 4-man to help with vision, flanks, and peeling in team fights.
- 01 Feb. 2024: Tier List reworked.
- 09 Aug. 2022: Tier List updated.
- 04 Apr. 2022: Tier List updated.
- 04 Feb. 2022: Tier List updated.
- 13 Dec. 2021: Tier List updated.
- 03 Oct. 2021: Tier List updated.
- 04 Sep. 2021: Tier List created.
- Heroes of the Storm Collection Update: February 6th
- Heroes of the Storm Live Patch Notes: February 6th
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Heroes of the Storm PTR Patch Notes: January 17th
- Heroes of the Storm Master Tier List
- Heroes of the Storm General Tier List
- Howe accurate is hotslogs/heroesprofile hidden QM MMR?
- Heroes of the Storm Probius
- Heroes of the Storm ARAM Tier List