Heroes of the Storm Volskaya Foundry Tier List
The goal of this Tier List is to inform all kind of players regarding how strong Heroes are in the current metagame on Volskaya Foundry.
The goal of this Tier List is to inform players regarding how strong Heroes are in the current metagame on Volskaya Foundry.
Volskaya Foundry is a 3-lane Map with no Boss Camps, 1 Sentinel Camp, 2 Fortification Camps, and 2 Siege Camps. Considering that the Objective takes a while to be secured, you will need Heroes who can shine in prolonged team fights, in particular sustain Healers. Mercenary Camps should be captured as much as possible, so make sure to have at least a Hero who can deal decent damage to them. Heroes who can dive are quite strong to punish the team who won the Objective by aggressively engaging who is not piloting it.
Heroes that do better on this Map compared to their overall ranking have an upward pointing arrow and name in green whereas Heroes that do worse on this Map compared to their overall ranking have a downward pointing arrow and name in red. You can see their overall ranking in our General Tier List.
Heroes that are generally worth banning at the beginning of the draft have been marked with a red border and a BAN label, however, in some circumstances it may be better to ban other Heroes instead, either to target-ban a player and/or to remove a counter to Heroes your team will pick.
In this tier you can find overpowered Heroes that will do great in most games.
In this tier you can find strong Heroes that will perform well in a lot of games.
In this tier you can find good Heroes that will generally be fine but not that strong.
In this tier you can find situational Heroes that will only do well in some circumstances.
E.T.C. can be played as Offlaner by picking Stage Dive and using it to join allied Heroes after taking care of a side lane. This strategy is particularly good on big Maps, where global Heroes are valuable.
In this tier you can find weak Heroes that will do poorly in most games.
Thanks to his high waveclear and decent mobility, Rehgar can also be played as Offlaner. When appropriate, he can also capture Mercenaries with ease, but that also applies when being played as Healer.
Important! Ranged Assassins should be picked as Offlaner only when you have a favorable matchup in lane, you are not exposed to ganks (for example Genji), and your team composition has a solid and powerful Bruiser (such as Yrel) or a durable and high-damage Melee Assassin (for example Thrall) the 4-man to help with vision, flanks, and peeling in team fights.
- 01 Feb. 2024: Tier List reworked.
- 09 Aug. 2022: Tier List updated.
- 04 Apr. 2022: Tier List updated.
- 04 Feb. 2022: Tier List updated.
- 13 Dec. 2021: Tier List updated.
- 03 Oct. 2021: Tier List updated.
- 04 Sep. 2021: Tier List created.
- Heroes of the Storm Collection Update: February 6th
- Heroes of the Storm Live Patch Notes: February 6th
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Heroes of the Storm PTR Patch Notes: January 17th
- Heroes of the Storm Master Tier List
- Heroes of the Storm General Tier List
- Howe accurate is hotslogs/heroesprofile hidden QM MMR?
- Heroes of the Storm Probius
- Heroes of the Storm ARAM Tier List