Demon Hunter Rapid Fire Build with Natalya's Vengeance
Welcome to our build guide for Natalya Rapid Fire Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.9 and Season 21.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Using the versatile powers of the Natalya's Vengeance set, this Demon Hunter build combines the power of Rain of Vengeance with the destructive, channeled force of Rapid Fire.
The basic skill setup of the Natalya Rapid Fire Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Rapid Fire Bombardment Smoke Screen Vanishing Powder 1 Companion Boar Companion 2 Vault Tumble 3 Rain of Vengeance Dark Cloud 4 Vengeance Dark Heart|
The required gear setup for the Natalya Rapid Fire Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Natalya's Sight
- Shoulders: Aughild's Power
- Gloves: Natalya's Touch
- Chest: Natalya's Embrace
- Belt: Hellcat Waistguard
- Pants: Natalya's Leggings
- Boots: Natalya's Bloody Footprints
- Bracers: Aughild's Search
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Elusive Ring ( Convention of Elements in high GRs)
- Weapon: Dawn
- Offhand: Sin Seekers
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Pain Enhancer
- 30 Jun. 2020 (this page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 30 Jun. 2020 (skills page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 30 Jun. 2020 (gear page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (gear page): No changes necessary for Season 20.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (this page): No changes necessary for Season 20.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (skills page): No changes necessary for Season 20.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Page added.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Page added.
- Season 22 PTR Extended to October 27th
- Diablo Season 22 PTR End Date
- Diablo 4 Hiring a Real-time Cutscene Designer
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Diablo 3 Season 22 PTR Extended
- Most Wanted Diablo 4 Classes
- Season 22 PTR Hotfixes, Site Upgrades