Demon Hunter Rapid Fire Build with Natalya's Vengeance
Welcome to our build guide for Natalya Rapid Fire Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.10 and Season 22.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Using the versatile powers of the Natalya's Vengeance set, this Demon Hunter build combines the power of Rain of Vengeance with the destructive, channeled force of Rapid Fire.
The basic skill setup of the Natalya Rapid Fire Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Rapid Fire Bombardment Smoke Screen Vanishing Powder 1 Companion Boar Companion 2 Vault Tumble 3 Rain of Vengeance Dark Cloud 4 Vengeance Dark Heart|
The required gear setup for the Natalya Rapid Fire Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Natalya's Sight
- Shoulders: Aughild's Power
- Gloves: Natalya's Touch
- Chest: Natalya's Embrace
- Belt: Hellcat Waistguard
- Pants: Natalya's Leggings
- Boots: Natalya's Bloody Footprints
- Bracers: Aughild's Search
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Elusive Ring ( Convention of Elements in high GRs)
- Weapon: Dawn
- Offhand: Sin Seekers
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Pain Enhancer
- Weapon Slot: Wojahnni Assaulter
- Armor Slot: Stone Gauntlets
- Jewelry Slot: Ring of Royal Grandeur
- 4th Slot (Season 22): Convention of Elements
- 18 Nov. 2020 (gear page): Added S22 Cube recommendation.
- 18 Nov. 2020 (skills page): No changes required for Season 22.
- 18 Nov. 2020 (this page): Added S22 Cube recommendation.
- 30 Jun. 2020 (skills page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 30 Jun. 2020 (this page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 30 Jun. 2020 (gear page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (gear page): No changes necessary for Season 20.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (this page): No changes necessary for Season 20.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (skills page): No changes necessary for Season 20.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Page added.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Page added.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- The Darkening of Tristram Returns January 3
- All Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction Cinematics in 8K and 60 FPS
- Diablo Immortal Alpha Gameplay and a Detailed Review/Look at the Systems
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Diablo Immortal's Monetization Model Revealed