Crusader Legacy of Nightmares Bombardment Build
Welcome to our build guide for LoN Bombardment Crusader in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.4 and Season 16.General Information
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Based on the foundation of the reworked Legacy of Nightmares set, the Bombardment Crusader spec takes assorted legendary items into a deadly Thorns combination. This highly mobile, autoaiming spec is available in both Greater Rift solo progression and regular Rift farming variations, explained in that order.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the LoN Bombardment Crusader is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Bombardment Barrels of Spikes Steed Charge Spiked Barding 1 Condemn Vacuum 2 Iron Skin Reflective Skin 3 Consecration Bed of Nails 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
|Bombardment Barrels of Spikes Steed Charge Spiked Barding 1 Condemn Vacuum 2 Iron Skin Reflective Skin 3 Laws of Hope Wings of Angels 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
3.1. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the LoN Bombardment Crusader is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Death Watch Mantle
- Gloves: St. Archew's Gage
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: Belt of the Trove
- Pants: Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Strongarm Bracers
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Strength
- Ring 1: The Wailing Host
- Ring 2: Litany of the Undaunted
- Weapon: Swiftmount
- Offhand: Lidless Wall
3.2. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Boyarsky's Chip
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
3.3. Kanai's Cube
4. Role in the Current Meta
This build is ranked as a Low Tier solo pushing build for its class in the current Season. If you are looking to challenge yourself with an unorthodox, but still very viable build to complete the Season Journey with, consider using this build.
This is a versatile build, able to handle all three major activities in the game (Greater Rifts, Normal Rifts and Bounties) with the adjustments outlined in this guide. It is not recommended for group Greater Rifts past the point where every party member can handle the content on his own.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 16.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 31 Oct. 2017 (this page): Build was downgraded from High tier to Mid tier, following the changes to other Crusader builds.
- 02 Jul. 2017 (this page): Updated for 2.6 and moved to new guide format.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Deadset's Guide Compendium for Season 16 / Patch 2.6.4
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- 2.6.4 Is Now Live + Patch Notes
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Zunimassa and williken's fetish army
- WoL Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- Why no Litany of the Undaunted Builds? (patch 2.6.4)
- Soul Harvest Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Pestilence Set Dungeon
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Above Paragon level 397 (when you have 50 Core points), is Movement Speed on boots always sub-optimal?
- Meteor Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)