Crusader Legacy of Nightmares Bombardment Build
Welcome to our build guide for LoN Bombardment Crusader in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Based on the foundation of the reworked Legacy of Nightmares set, the Bombardment Crusader spec takes assorted legendary items into a deadly Thorns combination. This highly mobile, autoaiming spec is available in both Greater Rift solo progression and regular Rift farming variations, explained in that order.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the LoN Bombardment Crusader is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Bombardment Barrels of Spikes Steed Charge Spiked Barding 1 Condemn Vacuum 2 Iron Skin Reflective Skin 3 Consecration Bed of Nails 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
|Bombardment Barrels of Spikes Steed Charge Spiked Barding 1 Condemn Vacuum 2 Iron Skin Reflective Skin 3 Laws of Hope Wings of Angels 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
3.1. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the LoN Bombardment Crusader is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Death Watch Mantle
- Gloves: St. Archew's Gage
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: Belt of the Trove
- Pants: Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Strongarm Bracers
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Strength
- Ring 1: The Wailing Host (or Stone of Jordan in Season 17)
- Ring 2: Litany of the Undaunted (or Unity in Season 17)
- Weapon: Swiftmount
- Offhand: Lidless Wall
3.2. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Boyarsky's Chip
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
3.3. Kanai's Cube
4. Role in the Current Meta
This build is ranked as a Low Tier solo pushing build for its class in the current Season. If you are looking to challenge yourself with an unorthodox, but still very viable build to complete the Season Journey with, consider using this build.
This is a versatile build, able to handle all three major activities in the game (Greater Rifts, Normal Rifts and Bounties) with the adjustments outlined in this guide. It is not recommended for group Greater Rifts past the point where every party member can handle the content on his own.
- 15 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 17.
- 15 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 17.
- 15 May 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 31 Oct. 2017 (this page): Build was downgraded from High tier to Mid tier, following the changes to other Crusader builds.
- 02 Jul. 2017 (this page): Updated for 2.6 and moved to new guide format.
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Corpse Lance LON
- Farming/Crafting/Upgrading Gems
- Patch buffed gear question.
- LoN LTK Monk
- Wizard question
- Follower Guide
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)