Seeker of the Light Set
Welcome to our Seeker of the Light guide, where we tell you all about this Crusader set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Seeker of the Light Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Seeker of the Light set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Crown of the Light — Desirable stats: Strength, Socket, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
- Shoulders: Mountain of the Light — Desirable stats: Strength, Cooldown Reduction, Area Damage, All Resistance
- Gloves: Will of the Light — Desirable stats: Strength, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Area Damage
- Chest: Heart of the Light — Desirable stats: Strength, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Towers of the Light — Desirable stats: Strength, 2 Sockets, Vitality, All Resistance
- Boots: Foundation of the Light — Desirable stats: Strength, Skill Damage, Vitality, All Resistance
How to Farm Seeker of the Light Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Seeker of the Light pieces.
How to Use the Seeker of the Light Set
The Seeker of the Light set offers dedicated Blessed Hammer bonuses, and is strictly meant to build a character evocative of the classic Hammerdin image. The inclusion of Falling Sword is purely for utility purposes, and cannot be considered a serious part of your damage output.
- 2-piece bonus
- Every use of Blessed Hammer that hits an enemy reduces the cooldown of Falling Sword and Provoke by 1 second.
- 4-piece bonus
- You take 50% less damage for 8 seconds after landing with Falling Sword.
- 6-piece bonus
- Increase the damage of Blessed Hammer by 12,000% and Falling Sword by 1000%.
The 2-piece bonus of the Seeker of the Light set reduces the cooldowns of Falling Sword and Provoke by a second for every use of Blessed Hammer, which ties both into the protective mechanics of the set (via the 4-piece bonus), as well as the damage bonuses of Faithful Memory and Hammer Jammers (via their interaction with Sacred Harness).
The 4-piece bonus of the Seeker of the Light set is fairly straightforward, reducing incoming damage in half for 8 seconds after casting Falling Sword — encouraging your to weave a regular cast of that flashy mobility skill in between your Blessed Hammer spam.
The 6-piece bonus of the Seeker of the Light set is strictly a damage bonus, elevating Blessed Hammer well into endgame potential territory. Barring any future changes, the damage bonuses for Falling Sword are purely cosmetic.
Builds using the Seeker of the Light set
- 20 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Diablo 2: Resurrected Release Date Is September 23rd
- Season 24 and Patch 2.7.1 Notes, PTR on the 17th
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- All Armor Looks for All Classes in Diabo 2: Resurrected
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins