Inna's Mantra Set
Welcome to our Inna's Mantra guide, where we tell you all about this Monk set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of the Inna's Mantra Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Inna's Mantra set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Inna's Radiance — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Socket, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
- Gloves: Inna's Hold — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Area Damage
- Chest: Inna's Vast Expanse — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction and Secondary Resist
- Pants: Inna's Temperance — Desirable stats: Dexterity, 2 Sockets, Vitality, Armor and Secondary Resist
- Boots: Inna's Sandals — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Skill Damage, Vitality, Armor and Secondary Resist
- Belt: Inna's Favor — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Vitality, Armor, Life % and Secondary Resist
- 2-Hand: Inna's Reach — Desirable stats: High Weapon Damage, Dexterity, Socket, Area Damage
How to Farm Inna's Mantra Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Inna's Mantra pieces.
How to Use the Inna's Mantra Set
The Inna's Mantra set focuses on Mystic Ally and Mantra skill synergy, boosting both utility skills and rewarding you for selecting them on your skill bar (although its noth a necessity for either, and you will still receive considerable bonuses regardless). The set offers a generic damage increase and can be made to work with pretty much any damaging attack, boosting its performance simply based on the number of Mystic Ally summons out in the battlefield; this only mandates the use of The Crudest Boots in an Inna build, and lets you adapt the rest. Note that due to the tremendous utility value it provides, Innas is the base set for a Support Monk.
- 2-piece bonus
- Increase the passive effect of your Mystic Ally and the base passive effect of your Mantra by 100%.
- 4-piece bonus
- Gain the base effect of all four Mantras at all times.
- 6-piece bonus
- Gain the five runed Mystic Allies at all times and your damage is increased by 750% for each Mystic Ally you have out.
The 2-piece set bonus doubles the effect of your Mystic Ally and Mantra; without subsequent bonuses, this requires that you use either (or both) skills on your bar in some form.
The 4-piece set bonus offers the crucial benefit of support Monk builds, namely — the base effect of all four Mantras at all times, of course enhanced by the 2-piece bonus. This means the passive resistance increase of Mantra of Salvation, life regeneration of Mantra of Healing and additive damage increase of Mantra of Conviction all bring their massive value to yourself and your party members. (The damage proc of Mantra of Retribution is largely unimportant.)
The 6-piece set bonus scales the damage of any of your damaging skills based on the number of currently active Mystic Ally summons. it also gives you the runed effects of all Allies at all times, and when coupled with The Crudest Boots, it gives the signature 'menagerie' effect of Inna builds. Note that a pop of Mystic Ally with the 6-piece Inna bonus active gives you all of the rune activation benefits, briefly but greatly spiking your survivability, resource management and damage output.
Builds Using the Inna's Mantra Set
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Diablo 4 Beta Client Now Available for Download
- The Forgotten Nightmares Diablo Immortal Update
- Diablo 4 Closed End Game Beta Draws Near
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Diablo Immortal Content Update: Season 4 Battle Pass, New Raid Bosses and Events
- Best Guides for Diablo 3 Season 27
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.7.4 Now Live
- Will Diablo 4 Pre-Orders & Release Date Be Announced at The Game Awards on December 8th?