Wizard The Thrill Conquest Build (Season 23 / Patch 2.7)
Wizard Build for The Thrill
|Spectral Blade Barrier Blades Arcane Orb Frozen Orb 1 Black Hole Absolute Zero 2 Teleport Wormhole 3 Magic Weapon Deflection 4 Storm Armor Power of the Storm|
This build is all but identical to an endgame Legacy of Dreams Frozen Orb build, using the plethora of dedicated legendaries for the skill to easily triumph over this Conquest. Your primary damage dynamic is found in the alternating Spectral Blade attacks (to build up Arcane Power with The Shame of Delsere and stack Triumvirate) and the devastating AoE spender Arcane Orb Frozen Orb. The remainder of your skills will serve as utility, with the two combos of Magic Weapon Deflection plus Ashnagarr's Blood Bracer and Storm Armor Power of the Storm plus Halo of Karini providing the bulk of your defenses. Black Hole will be used to clump up large amounts of trash enemies to the benefit of your AoE damage dealer.
Try to strike a good balance of Cold and Area damage in your gear, since Frozen Orb builds benefit greatly from both. The weapon and offhand are the most vital inclusions: Unstable Scepter and Triumvirate scale the damage of your spender more than any other piece. Other very helpful pieces include Wizardspike (cubed), Halo of Karini and The Shame of Delsere. The remaining suggestions are merely helpful, but will not make or break the run.
Properly allocated Kanai's Cube choices and decently leveled legendary gems (most crucially, Legacy of Dreams) will trivialize The Thrill Conquest. Do not neglect them.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
- 09 Apr. 2021: Revision to accommodate the updates of the game.
- 09 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- All Class Skills for Amazon, Barbarian and Sorceress in Action in Diablo 2: Ressurected
- First Dupes Found on Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha
- Korean Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha to Be Extended, Possibly in the West as Well?
- Diablo 2: Resurrected in Ultrawide 32:9, 5120x1440
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Diablo II Resurrected Technical Alpha Starting April 8th
- Signs of the Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha: Korean Test Announced
- Razor Strop Fix for Game Freezes and Connection issues