Necromancer Corpse Explosion Build With Inarius Set
Welcome to our build guide for Inarius Corpse Explosion Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Ripping the skeletal structure from his very foes to encase himself in a protective vortex of sharpened bone, the Inarius Necromancer turns to close combat spellcasting to resolve conflicts. Using the bodies the dead as a virulent tool to obliterate the living, the Corpse Exlosion Necromancer build emerges in both Greater Rift solo progression and regular Rift farming variations, explained in that order.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Inarius Corpse Explosion Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Blood Rush Potency 1 Corpse Explosion Close Quarters 2 Bone Armor Dislocation 3 Death Nova Blight 4 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands|
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Blood Rush Metabolism 1 Corpse Explosion Close Quarters 2 Bone Armor Dislocation 3 Command Golem Flesh Golem 4 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands|
3.1. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Inarius Corpse Explosion Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Inarius's Understanding
- Shoulders: Inarius's Martyrdom
- Gloves: Inarius's Will
- Chest: Inarius's Conviction
- Belt: Dayntee's Binding
- Pants: Inarius's Reticence
- Boots: Inarius's Perseverance
- Bracers: Ancient Parthan Defenders
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
- Offhand: Lost Time
3.2. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Gogok of Swiftness
- Legendary Gem 3: Esoteric Alteration
3.3. Kanai's Cube
- 12 May 2019 (speed farming variant page): Guide was revised for Season 17.
- 12 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was revised for Season 17.
- 12 May 2019 (this page): Guide was revised for Season 17.
- 12 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was revised for Season 17.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 27 Oct. 2017 (speed farming variant page): Removed note about Fueled by Death's bug.
- 27 Oct. 2017 (this page): Minor changes for Patch 2.6.1.
- 26 Jun. 2017 (this page): Guide added.
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Corpse Lance LON
- Farming/Crafting/Upgrading Gems
- Patch buffed gear question.
- LoN LTK Monk
- Wizard question
- Follower Guide
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)