Jesseth Arms Set
Welcome to our Jesseth Arms guide, where we tell you all about this Necromancer set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Jesseth Arms Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Jesseth Arms set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Scythe: Jesseth Skullscythe — Desirable stats: High Base Damage, Intelligence, Socket (preferably from Ramaladni's Gift, Attack Speed
- Shield: Jesseth Skullshield — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Crit Chance, Skill Damage, Increased Damage vs. Elites
How to Farm Jesseth Arms Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Jesseth Arms pieces.
Note that Jesseth Arms set falls into the category of 2-piece sets, which excludes it from the list of sets that the Kanai's Cube 'Convert Set Item' recipe of works on. This means you need to find one of each of the two items by other means (farming, gambling, upgrading rares), and cannot convert a duplicate into the missing one. Please refer to our Kanai's Cube guide for detailed information on the Cube's recipes and the possibilities of their application.
How to Use the Jesseth Arms Set
- 2-piece bonus
- When the target of your Command Skeletons dies, your skeletons are automatically commanded to attack a nearby target.
- While your skeletons are commanded to attack a target, you deal 400% increased damage.
The Jesseth Arms set is an endgame-oriented set of a scythe and a (necromancer-specific) shield whose bonuses revolve around skeletal minion damage amplification. It requires the use of the Command Skeletons skill in order to apply the set bonus; once the skeletons are commanded on a target, all of your minions (including Command Skeletons themselves, as well as Skeletal Mages, Command Golem, Revive and Simulacrum) receive a considerable damage multiplication bonus.
Note that the set bonus will automatically apply the Command Skeletons active effect once a targeted enemy dies (setting your skeletons to attack a specific target and apply the selected rune bonuses, while saving you the 50 Essence required for a manual activation). In practicality however, you will often outpace your skeletal summons (either due to Blood Rushing ahead, or other circumstances), and you will be forced to cast a manual Command Skeletons yourself, negating that part of the set bonus.
The set is a safer alternative to a legendary scythe and legendary phylactery combination due to carrying a shield, but missing one additional source of a damage range roll — as phylacteries roll with damage ranges, but shields do not — results in inferior damage output even when compared to identical damage amplification bonuses (i.e. Scythe of the Cycle).
Builds Using the Jesseth Arms Set
- 01 Dec. 2019: Page added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 22? Solo, Group, and Speedfarm Rankings
- All Diablo 3 Season 22 Guides (Patch 2.6.10)
- Diablo 3 Season 22 Start Time
- Diablo 3 Cinematics Upscaled to 8K, 48 FPS
- Patch 2.6.10 Is Live
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Official Preview of Season 22 in Diablo 3