Bones of Rathma Set
Welcome to our Bones of Rathma guide, where we tell you all about this Necromancer set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of the Bones of Rathma Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Bones of Rathma set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Rathma's Skull Helm — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Socket, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
- Shoulders: Rathma's Spikes — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Cooldown Reduction, Vitality, Armor
- Gloves: Rathma's Macabre Vambraces — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Cooldown Reduction
- Chest: Rathma's Ribcage Plate — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Rathma's Skeletal Legplates — Desirable stats: Intelligence, 2 Sockets, Vitality, Armor
- Boots: Rathma's Ossified Sabatons — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Skill Damage, Vitality, Armor
How to Farm Bones of Rathma Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Bones of Rathma pieces.
How to Use the Bones of Rathma Set
The Bones of Rathma set focuses on minions and the Army of the Dead cooldown, but disappointingly only the former have any practical use. The set synergizes with many summon-oriented items — most notably Circle of Nailuj's Evol, Tasker and Theo, Haunted Visions and the Jesseth Arms set, Jesseth Skullshield and Jesseth Skullscythe.
- 2-piece bonus
- Your minions have a chance to reduce the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 1 second each time they deal damage.
- 4-piece bonus
- You gain 1% damage reduction for 15 seconds each time one of your minions deal damage. Max 50 stacks.
- 6-piece bonus
- Each active Skeletal Mage increases the damage of your minions and Army of the Dead by 1000% up to a max of 4000%.
The 2-piece set bonus of Rathma lowers the cooldown of Army of the Dead as your minions deal damage. Due to a distinct lack of supporting items and synergistic damage multiplication sources however, this bonus — at least for now — goes to waste.
The 4-piece set bonus offers the baseline 50% damage reduction expected by sets in Diablo 3, served in the form of a stacking buff as your minions deal damage. This bonus is cumbersome at the start of a Greater Rift run, or after a death, since you start the stacks over — making them dangerous points in any Rathma run.
The 6-piece set bonus increases the damage of your minions and Army of the Dead for each active Skeletal Mage in the field, putting additional emphasis on items like Circle of Nailuj's Evol and passives like Extended Servitude.
Builds Using the Bones of Rathma Set
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 22? Solo, Group, and Speedfarm Rankings
- All Diablo 3 Season 22 Guides (Patch 2.6.10)
- Diablo 3 Season 22 Start Time
- Diablo 3 Cinematics Upscaled to 8K, 48 FPS
- Patch 2.6.10 Is Live
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Official Preview of Season 22 in Diablo 3