Bones of Rathma Set
Welcome to our Bones of Rathma guide, where we tell you all about this Necromancer set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of the Bones of Rathma Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Bones of Rathma set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Rathma's Skull Helm — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Socket, Crit Chance, Vitality
- Shoulders: Rathma's Spikes — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Cooldown Reduction, Area Damage, Vitality
- Gloves: Rathma's Macabre Vambraces — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Cooldown Reduction
- Chest: Rathma's Ribcage Plate — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Armor
- Pants: Rathma's Skeletal Legplates — Desirable stats: Intelligence, 2 Sockets, Vitality, Armor
- Boots: Rathma's Ossified Sabatons — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, Armor, All Resistance
How to Farm Bones of Rathma Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Bones of Rathma pieces.
How to Use the Bones of Rathma Set
The Bones of Rathma set focuses on resetting the massive Army of the Dead cooldown via minion attacks, particularly coming from permanent summons. The set focuses on a tight synergy with Army of the Dead-centric legendary items such as Fate's Vow, Bonds of C'Lena and the Jesseth Arms set, Jesseth Skullshield and Jesseth Skullscythe.
- 2-piece bonus
- Your minions have a chance to reduce the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 1 second each time they deal damage.
- 4-piece bonus
- You gain 1% damage reduction for 15 seconds each time one of your minions deal damage. Max 50 stacks.
- 6-piece bonus
- Each active Skeletal Mage increases the damage of your minions and Army of the Dead by 1000% up to a max of 4000%.
The 2-piece set bonus of Rathma makes your skeletal warriors (meaning Command Skeletons) spawn faster, and makes your Revive minions no longer expire. It also lowers the cooldown of Army of the Dead as your permanent minions deal damage, making you rely on the aforementioned summon skills (and avoid the overused Skeletal Mages).
The 4-piece set bonus makes it so that your minions no longer take damage (and therefore removing the consideration of Enforcer in the build for the pet toughness bonus), and scales your damage reduction as your minions deal damage, capping out at 75% DR.
The 6-piece set bonus increases the damage of your Army of the Dead nuke for each active permanent minion.
Builds Using the Bones of Rathma Set
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.3.1 Hotfixes: February 7th
- How To Get All Lunar Awakening Cosmetics and Mount Very Fast in Diablo 4’s New Event
- Protection Shrines May Not Work Correctly After Lunar Awakening Patch
- Workaround for Diablo 4 Crashing While Loading
- The Gauntlet & Leaderboards Launch Delayed
- World Tier 4 Vault and Trading Re-Enabled
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- World Tier 4 Vault of the Loom Temporarily Disabled