Necromancer The Thrill Conquest Build (Season 12 / Patch 2.6.1)
Necromancer Build for The Thrill
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Command Golem Flesh Golem 1 Bone Armor Dislocation 2 Corpse Explosion Close Quarters 3 Corpse Lance Ricochet 4 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands|
As you approach a fight, make a triple attack with Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe to apply the triple curse utility effect on nearby enemies; top it off with a stun from Bone Armor Dislocation to trigger the Krysbin's Sentence damage bonus. Then, proceed with the damage portion of the build — an amalgam of Corpse Explosion and Corpse Lance; you will use the former to clear large packs of trash, and the latter — to finish off any elites left standing (or the Rift Guardian). In order to begin your assault in the first place, you will generate an initial stack of Corpses with either Command Golem Flesh Golem (small engagements), or Land of the Dead Frozen Lands (big, important fights).
In your gear, legendaries that enhance Poison damage and Cooldown Reduction should take priority. Your damage dealing abilities dictate the highest priority items: Moribund Gauntlets, Grasps of Essence (cubed), Corpsewhisper Pauldrons and Nayr's Black Death (cubed). Other high tier recommendations are Dayntee's Binding, Aquila Cuirass, Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang and Krysbin's Sentence. The remaining suggestions are merely helpful, but will not make or break the run.
Properly allocated Kanai's Cube choices and decently leveled legendary gems will all but trivialize The Thrill conquest. Do not neglect them.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
- 09 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- The Darkening of Tristram Returns January 3
- All Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction Cinematics in 8K and 60 FPS
- Diablo Immortal Alpha Gameplay and a Detailed Review/Look at the Systems
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Diablo Immortal's Monetization Model Revealed