Necromancer The Thrill Conquest Build (Season 23 / Patch 2.7)
Necromancer Build for The Thrill
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Death Nova Blight 1 Bone Armor Dislocation 2 Bone Spear Blighted Marrow 3 Blood Rush Potency 4 Simulacrum Blood and Bone|
The Thrill build for Necromancers closely resembles the traditional LoD Poison Scythe build, and follows its playstyle closely. Summon your Simulacrums at the start of the run; they will not expire due to Haunted Visions, but need to be diligently re-summoned if they fall in battle. Go through a rotation of your poisonous abilities — the large portion of your active skills, with Bone Spear Blighted Marrow to draw monster attention, Death Nova Blight to debuff them, and Bone Armor Dislocation to stun them — as this will also stack your Nayr's Black Death. Once buffed up, simply swing away with Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe, mimicked by your Simulacrums, and enjoy the devastation. Move through the rift with Blood Rush.
In your gear, legendaries that enhance Poison damage and are related to Simulacrum are of utmost importance: Haunted Visions (first priority), Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang and Nayr's Black Death (cubed). Other high tier recommendations are Dayntee's Binding, Aquila Cuirass, Leger's Disdain and Krysbin's Sentence. The remaining suggestions are merely helpful, but will not make or break the run.
Properly allocated Kanai's Cube choices and decently leveled legendary gems (most crucially, Legacy of Dreams) will trivialize The Thrill Conquest. Do not neglect them.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
- 09 Apr. 2021: Revision to accommodate the updates of the game.
- 09 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- Diablo 3 Celebrates 10 Years Today
- Diablo Immortal: Realm of Damnation Official Zone Preview
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Battle.net Balance Can Be Used for Purchases in Diablo Immortal
- Blizzard on Making Diablo Immortal for PC
- Diablo Immortal Launch Date and PC Open Beta