Immortal King's Call Set
Welcome to our Immortal King's Call guide, where we tell you all about this Barbarian set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Immortal King's Call Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Immortal King's set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Immortal King's Triumph — Desirable stats: Strength, Socket, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
- Gloves: Immortal King's Irons — Desirable stats: Strength, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Area Damage
- Chest: Immortal King's Eternal Reign — Desirable stats: Strength, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction
- Belt: Immortal King's Tribal Binding — Desirable stats: Strength, Vitality, All Resistance, Life per Fury Spent, Maximum Fury (Secondary Stat)
- Pants: Immortal King's Stature — Desirable stats: Strength, 2 Sockets, Vitality, All Resistance
- Boots: Immortal King's Stride — Desirable stats: Strength, Skill Damage, Vitality, All Resistance
- 2H Mighty Weapon: Immortal King's Boulder Breaker — Desirable stats: High Weapon Damage, Strength, Socket, Area Damage
How to Farm Immortal King's Call Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Immortal King's Call pieces.
How to Use the Immortal King's Call Set
The Immortal King's Call set falls into the category of 'generic buff' sets, which allow you to run any damaging skill of your liking at the cost of two locked utility skill slots. While it might not be the strongest, it offers a very versatile base upon which to build and experiment.
- 2-piece bonus
- Call of the Ancients last until they die.
- 4-piece bonus
- Reduce the cooldown of Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients by 3 seconds for every 10 Fury you spend with an attack.
- 6-piece bonus
- While both Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients is active, you deal 4000% increased damage.
The 2-piece bonus of the Immortal King's Call set provides nice utility — removing the duration of Call of the Ancients allows you to maximize their utility, particularly through Ancients' Fury rune (either slotted on your bar or by equipping Fury of the Ancients) and the Together as One rune.
The 4-piece bonus of the Immortal King's Call set is the crux of the playstyle, reducing the cooldown of both Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients by 3 seconds for Every 10 Fury you spend with an attack. This necessitates that you use a Fury-spending attack: either a consistently damaging one, such as Hammer of the Ancients, or a resource dump like Ancient Spear Boulder Toss, in order to keep WotB active at all times. As long as your build does not interfere somehow with its use, you should maximize the benefits of your permanent Wrath of the Berserker with Mortick's Brace, either worn or cubed.
The 6-piece bonus of the Immortal King's Call set is simply a massive, generic damage increase, which allows you to run a damage skill of your liking, as long as it spends Fury. The conditions for the bonus ( Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients active at the same time) also serve as a constant reminder to reapply the former and resummon the latter when necessary.
Builds using the Immortal King's Call set
- 20 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Diablo 3 Summer Sale: Up to 50% Off!
- Community Perception of the Season 21 Buff
- Season 21 Buff Not Active on Consoles
- All Diablo 3 Season 21 Class Guides (Patch 2.6.9)
- Barbarian, Crusader and Demon Hunter Season 21 Guides Are Live
- Necromancer Simulacrum Hotfix: Patch 2.6.9a
- The Rat Is Dead: Long Live the Demon Hunter Speed Meta
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 21? Solo, Group and Speedfarm Rankings
- Generator Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter Hungering Arrow with GoD
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- Rathma Mages Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Barbarian Leveling and Fresh 70
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Demon Hunter Marauder Support with GoD