Mundunugu's Regalia Set
Welcome to our Mundunugu's Regalia guide, where we tell you all about this Witch Doctor set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Mundunugu's Regalia Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Mundunugu's Regalia set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Mundunugu's Headdress — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Socket, Crit Chance, Spirit Barrage Skill %
- Shoulders: Mundunugu's Descendant — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, Life %, Cooldown Reduction
- Gloves: Mundunugu's Rhythm — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Attack Speed
- Chest: Mundunugu's Robe — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Armor or Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Mundunugu's Decoration — Desirable stats: Intelligence, 2 Sockets, Vitality, Armor
- Boots: Mundunugu's Dance — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Spirit Barrage Skill %, Vitality, Armor
How to Farm Mundunugu's Regalia Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Mundunugu's Regalia pieces.
How to Use the Mundunugu's Regalia Set
The Mundunugu's Regalia sports both utility and damage oriented bonuses, offering a major utility bonus to Big Bad Voodoo at the 2-piece investment point, a powerful damage reduction bonus tied to Spirit Walk at the 4-piece bonus, and scaling Spirit Barrage damage multiplication at the 6-piece bonus, tied to your sheet Mana Regeneration per Second.
- 2-piece bonus
- Big Bad Voodoo now follows you and lasts twice as long.
- 4-piece bonus
- Gain 60% damage reduction for 30 seconds when you enter the Spirit Realm.
- 6-piece bonus
- Spirit Barrage deals 20,000% increased damage plus an additional % equal to 5 times your Mana Regeneration/Second.
The 2-piece bonus of the Mundunugu's Regalia set offsets one of the biggest drawbacks to one of the longest and most potent Witch Doctor CDs — Big Bad Voodoo — by turning it from a static, area-of-activation buff to one that follows you around. On top of that, the bonus doubles the skill's duration, easing the strain on your cooldown reduction bonuses on gear. As far as scaling the Spirit Barrage bonuses (when incorporating the full 6-piece bonuses of the set), look no further than the Rain Dance rune.
The 4-piece bonus of the Mundunugu's Regalia set reduces incoming damage in half for a massive, 30-second period after you "enter the Spirit Realm", which equates to simply using Spirit Walk — an indispensable protective and mobility cooldown that Witch Doctor builds take by default. The bonus more than doubles the base CD of the skill, ensuring its permanent uptime.
The 6-piece bonus of the Mundunugu's Regalia set scales Spirit Barrage damage based on your current Mana Regeneration per Second, tying the set to the use of this skill for damage. Note that you can enhance this stat through bonuses of gear; Mana Regen is a possible stat in the primary rolls of your weapon (likely The Barber) and offhand (likely Gazing Demise). You can also temporarily boost this stat for a massive increase of damage via the Rain Dance rune of Big Bad Voodoo.
Builds using the Mundunugu's Regalia set
- 13 Mar. 2020: Edited to reflect the current state of the set, plus additional explanations.
- 03 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- Possible Diablo 3 Season 22 Delay and Diablo 4 Q3 Update
- Diablo Lilith Statue Arrives to Buyers Ahead of October 16
- Remastered Diablo Intro Cinematic
- 10,000+ Stacks of the Seasonal Buff, With No End in Sight! Wudijo Goes Crazy Stackin'
- Double Bounties Buff Only Available to Seasonal Characters
- S21 Rank 1 4-man GR 150 Runs for US, EU and Asia: Sub-4 Minute Achieved!
- The Pacifist Run: Player Finishes Diablo 3 Story Without Doing Anything (No Attacking, Abilities or Followers)
- Diablo PC Review from 1997
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- What is the best class for doing lots of GR (greater rifts)
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Holy Shotgun Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Monk Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)