Mundunugu's Regalia Set
Welcome to our Mundunugu's Regalia guide, where we tell you all about this Witch Doctor set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Mundunugu's Regalia Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Mundunugu's Regalia set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Mundunugu's Headdress — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Socket, Crit Chance, Spirit Barrage Skill %
- Shoulders: Mundunugu's Descendant — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, Life %, Cooldown Reduction
- Gloves: Mundunugu's Rhythm — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Attack Speed
- Chest: Mundunugu's Robe — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Armor or Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Mundunugu's Decoration — Desirable stats: Intelligence, 2 Sockets, Vitality, Armor
- Boots: Mundunugu's Dance — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Spirit Barrage Skill %, Vitality, Armor
How to Farm Mundunugu's Regalia Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Mundunugu's Regalia pieces.
How to Use the Mundunugu's Regalia Set
The Mundunugu's Regalia sports both utility and damage oriented bonuses, offering a major utility bonus to Big Bad Voodoo at the 2-piece investment point, a powerful damage reduction bonus tied to Spirit Walk at the 4-piece bonus, and scaling Spirit Barrage damage multiplication at the 6-piece bonus, tied to your sheet Mana Regeneration per Second.
- 2-piece bonus
- Big Bad Voodoo now follows you and lasts twice as long.
- 4-piece bonus
- Gain 60% damage reduction for 30 seconds when you enter the Spirit Realm.
- 6-piece bonus
- Spirit Barrage deals 20,000% increased damage plus an additional % equal to 5 times your Mana Regeneration/Second.
The 2-piece bonus of the Mundunugu's Regalia set offsets one of the biggest drawbacks to one of the longest and most potent Witch Doctor CDs — Big Bad Voodoo — by turning it from a static, area-of-activation buff to one that follows you around. On top of that, the bonus doubles the skill's duration, easing the strain on your cooldown reduction bonuses on gear. As far as scaling the Spirit Barrage bonuses (when incorporating the full 6-piece bonuses of the set), look no further than the Rain Dance rune.
The 4-piece bonus of the Mundunugu's Regalia set reduces incoming damage in half for a massive, 30-second period after you "enter the Spirit Realm", which equates to simply using Spirit Walk — an indispensable protective and mobility cooldown that Witch Doctor builds take by default. The bonus more than doubles the base CD of the skill, ensuring its permanent uptime.
The 6-piece bonus of the Mundunugu's Regalia set scales Spirit Barrage damage based on your current Mana Regeneration per Second, tying the set to the use of this skill for damage. Note that you can enhance this stat through bonuses of gear; Mana Regen is a possible stat in the primary rolls of your weapon (likely The Barber) and offhand (likely Gazing Demise). You can also temporarily boost this stat for a massive increase of damage via the Rain Dance rune of Big Bad Voodoo.
Builds using the Mundunugu's Regalia set
- 13 Mar. 2020: Edited to reflect the current state of the set, plus additional explanations.
- 03 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- Best Guides for Diablo 4 Open Beta
- New NVIDIA Graphics Driver Available for Download Ahead of Diablo 4 Beta
- Diablo 4 Beta Tips and Useful Information
- Legendary Item Drop Rates, Dungeon Variety, Butcher Details and More: Diablo 4 Developer Comments
- Blizzard Details Expectations for the Diablo 4 Open Beta
- Diablo 4 Open Beta Patch Notes: March 22nd
- Diablo 4 Early Access Beta Community Concerns and Opinions
- Players Still Playing Diablo 4 Beta After it Ended