Manajuma's Way Set
Welcome to our Manajuma's Way guide, where we tell you all about this Witch Doctor set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Manajuma's Way Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Manajuma's Way set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Ceremonial Knife: Manajuma's Carving Knife — Desirable stats: High Base Damage, Intelligence, Socket (preferably from Ramaladni's Gift, Damage %
- Mojo: Manajuma's Gory Fetch — Desirable stats: High Damage Range, Intelligence, Crit Chance, Increased Damage vs. Elites
How to Farm Manajuma's Way Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Manajuma's Way pieces.
Note that Manajuma's Way set falls into the category of 2-piece sets, which excludes it from the list of sets that the Kanai's Cube 'Convert Set Item' recipe of works on. This means you need to find one of each of the two items by other means (farming, gambling, upgrading rares), and cannot convert a duplicate into the missing one. Please refer to our Kanai's Cube guide for detailed information on the Cube's recipes and the possibilities of their application.
How to Use the Manajuma's Way Set
- 2-piece bonus
- Your Hex - Angry Chicken explosion damage is increased by 400% and slain enemies trigger an additional explosion.
- Your Hex - Angry Chicken lasts 15 seconds and movement speed as a chicken is increased by an additional 100%.
The Manajuma's Way set is a speed farming-oriented set that is focused around the Hex Angry Chicken skill, necessitating its inclusion for builds that aim to use this weapon and offhand. Hex Angry Chicken transforms the Witch Doctor into a short duration alternate form with an innate 50% movement speed increase — which will also detonate upon expiry, or upon the manual command of the player. The Manajuma set greatly increases both the duration (15 seconds) and the movement speed (an additional 100%, for a total of 150% increased movement speed) of the alternate form, allowing you to cross even the longest distances in the game with ease. The set also amplifies the Hex Angry Chicken explosion damage, and causes additional detonations of the skill from slain enemies — resulting in the signature one-shot fights when properly used.
Note that in order to use this set bonus effectively, you need to ensure you are chain-casting Hex Angry Chicken from one explosion to the next. This necessitates the use of other cooldown-related bonuses — most importantly, Grave Injustice, whose CD-resetting powers alone can enable the Manajuma speed farming playstyle. Since the bonuses of Grave Injustice are reliant on pickup radius, make sure that you play into those requirements with a combination of an equipped Avarice Band and a socketed Boon of the Hoarder while farming.
Builds Using the Manajuma's Way Set
- 01 Dec. 2019: Page added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 22? Solo, Group, and Speedfarm Rankings
- All Diablo 3 Season 22 Guides (Patch 2.6.10)
- Diablo 3 Season 22 Start Time
- Diablo 3 Cinematics Upscaled to 8K, 48 FPS
- Patch 2.6.10 Is Live
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Official Preview of Season 22 in Diablo 3
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- Witch Doctor Jade Set Dungeon
- Wizard Frozen Orb Build With LoD
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Frenzy HotNS Barbarian
- Demon Hunter Embodiment of the Marauder Set Dungeon
- Monk Raiment of a Thousand Storms Set Dungeon