Grace of Inarius Set
Welcome to our Grace of Inarius guide, where we tell you all about this Necromancer set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of the Grace of Inarius Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Grace of Inarius set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Inarius's Understanding — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Socket, Crit Chance, Vitality
- Shoulders: Inarius's Martyrdom — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Cooldown Reduction, Area Damage, Vitality
- Gloves: Inarius's Will — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Cooldown Reduction
- Chest: Inarius's Conviction — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Inarius's Reticence — Desirable stats: Intelligence, 2 Sockets, Vitality, Armor
- Boots: Inarius's Perseverance — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, All Resist, Armor
How to Farm Bones of Grace of Inarius Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Grace of Inarius pieces.
How to Use the Grace of Inarius Set
The Grace of Inarius set focuses on Bone Armor, creating a tornado of bone effect surrounding the character, and encouraging you to fight in its radius with a hefty damage bonus — basically enabling a melee Necromancer playstyle. Its bonuses are more easily applied to skills like Grim Scythe and Corpse Explosion, which function in close range by default. Note the dedicated Inarius amulet Wisdom of Kalan, which extends the Bone Armor stack maximum, when constructing your own Inarius build.
- 2-piece bonus
- Bone Armor damage is increased by 1000%.
- 4-piece bonus
- Bone Armor grants an additional 3% damage reduction per enemy hit.
- 6-piece bonus
- Bone Armor also activates a swirling tornado of bone, damaging nearby enemies for 1000% weapon damage and increasing the damage they take from the Necromancer by 10,000%.
The 2-piece set bonus of Inarius simply bumps up the damage of Bone Armor; this effect is only noticeable in the earliest moments of character progression, where sources of additional damage are limited.
The 4-piece set bonus of Inarius provides the expected damage reduction of Diablo sets, but requires you to get into a fight — preferably one with a lot of enemies too — in order to get its benefits. Bone Armor will grant a scaling damage reduction bonus per enemy hit.
The 6-piece set bonus creates the 'tornado of bone' effect when you activate Bone Armor, and enhances your damage against enemies caught within its relatively small, melee-range radius.
Builds Using the Grace of Inarius Set
- Inarius Bone Storm Necromancer Build
- Inarius Corpse Explosion Necromancer Build
- Generator Necromancer Build
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 22? Solo, Group, and Speedfarm Rankings
- All Diablo 3 Season 22 Guides (Patch 2.6.10)
- Diablo 3 Season 22 Start Time
- Diablo 3 Cinematics Upscaled to 8K, 48 FPS
- Patch 2.6.10 Is Live
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Official Preview of Season 22 in Diablo 3