Wizard Star Pact Build With LoN Set
Welcome to our build guide for LoN Star Pact Wizard in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.4 and Season 16.
The Star Pact Wizard is a high-burst, timing-sensitive build that is able to bring devastating damage in group GR progression. This build is aimed strictly at clearing massive amounts of grouped up monsters and elites, and brings a mechanically and visually satisfying playstyle to GR pushing in parties.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the LoN Meteor Wizard is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Electrocute Surge of Power Disintegrate Intensify 1 Meteor Star Pact 2 Wave of Force Arcane Attunement 3 Black Hole Spellsteal 4 Archon Pure Power|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the LoN Meteor Wizard is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: The Swami
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Gloves: St. Archew's Gage
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: Fazula's Improbable Chain
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Ancient Parthan Defenders
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Intelligence
- Ring 1: The Wailing Host
- Ring 2: Litany of the Undaunted
- Weapon: Deathwish
- Offhand: Etched Sigil
2.3. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Esoteric Alteration
- Legendary Gem 3: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
2.4. Kanai's Cube
3. Role in the Current Meta
This build is ranked as the Top Tier group pushing build for its class in the current Season.
The build is strictly meant for group Greater Rifting, as it focuses purely on area of effect DPS to kill the Rift's trash with. In meta terms, the LoN Star Pact Wizard is a highly desirable build in any high Greater Rift progression party.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 37
- Season 17 Pushed Back to May + All Season Durations
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Deadset's Guide Compendium for Season 16 / Patch 2.6.4
- WoL Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- Is Corpse Lance the most powerful build we have for Necromancer?
- Gem/DB/$ builds for T13
- Barbarian Might of the Earth Set Dungeon
- Blessed Hammer Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- PS4 players
- Rathma Mages Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Frozen Orb Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)