Barbarian Furious Charge Build With Raekor and Immortal King
Welcome to our build guide for Furious Charge Barbarian in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.4 and Season 16.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
This end game Barbarian build mixes the powers of Immortal King and The Legacy of Raekor sets, combining the all-around utility of the former with the Furious Charge devastation of the latter. The build is available in both Greater Rift solo progression and regular Rift farming variations, explained in that order.
2. Video Guide
The following video guide was created to accompany the present written guide and demonstrate how to play the build in-game.
3. Quick Reference
3.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Furious Charge Barbarian is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization. It also includes detailed explanations for Season 16 adjustments.
|Furious Charge Stamina Ancient Spear Boulder Toss 1 Battle Rage Bloodshed 2 Sprint Marathon 3 Wrath of the Berserker Insanity 4 Call of the Ancients Together as One|
|Furious Charge Stamina Ancient Spear Boulder Toss 1 Battle Rage Ferocity 2 Sprint Marathon 3 Wrath of the Berserker Insanity 4 Call of the Ancients Together as One|
4.1. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Furious Charge Barbarian is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Raekor's Will or Immortal King's Triumph
- Shoulders: Raekor's Burden (mandatory)
- Gloves: Raekor's Wraps or Immortal King's Irons
- Chest: Raekor's Heart or Immortal King's Eternal Reign
- Belt: Immortal King's Tribal Binding (mandatory)
- Pants: Raekor's Breeches or Immortal King's Stature
- Boots: Raekor's Striders or Immortal King's Stride
- Bracers: Ancient Parthan Defenders
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Strength
- Ring 1: Band of Might (or Focus in Season 16)
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements (or Restraint in Season 16)
- Weapon: Immortal King's Boulder Breaker (mandatory)
4.2. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Wreath of Lightning
4.3. Kanai's Cube
- Weapon Slot: Standoff
- Armor Slot: Vile Ward
- Jewelry Slot: Ring of Royal Grandeur (or Band of Might in Season 16)
5. Role in the Current Meta
This build is ranked as a Top Tier solo pushing build for its class in the current Season.
This is a versatile build, able to handle all three major activities in the game (Greater Rifts, Normal Rifts and Bounties) with the adjustments outlined in this guide. It is not recommended for group Greater Rifts past the point where every party member can handle the content on his own.
- 07 Feb. 2019 (gear page): Added clarification to better separate Furious Charge main spec from spender variant.
- 27 Jan. 2019 (this page): Adjustment to the Legendary Gem selection.
- 27 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Adjustment to the Legendary Gem selection.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 16 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 31 Oct. 2017 (gear page): Replaced Focus and Restraint with Band of Might and Convention of Elements.
- 31 Oct. 2017 (this page): Updated jewelry recommendations to reflect 2.6.1 changes.
- 31 Oct. 2017 (speed farming variant page): Jewelry update.
- 31 Oct. 2017 (skills page): Wording changes to reflect the changes in the jewelry items in the build (we are no longer using Focus and Restraint).
- 26 Jun. 2017 (this page): Guide updated for 2.6 and moved to new format.
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Leapquake Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Whirlwind Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Sweep Attack Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- s17 LoN builds
- Salvage Guide
- Trag'Oul Nec Builds