The Legacy of Raekor Set
Welcome to our Legacy of Raekor guide, where we tell you all about this Barbarian set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of The Legacy of Raekor Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of The Legacy of Raekor set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Raekor's Will — Desirable stats: Strength, Socket, Crit Chance, Ancient Spear Damage or Vitality
- Shoulders: Raekor's Burden — Desirable stats: Strength, Furious Charge Damage or Vitality, Area Damage, All Resistance
- Gloves: Raekor's Wraps — Desirable stats: Strength, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Area Damage
- Chest: Raekor's Heart — Desirable stats: Strength, 3 Sockets, Furious Charge Damage or All Resistance, Vitality
- Pants: Raekor's Breeches — Desirable stats: Strength, 2 Sockets, Vitality, All Resistance
- Boots: Raekor's Striders — Desirable stats: Strength, Ancient Spear Damage or Vitality, All Resistance, Armor
How to Farm Legacy of Raekor Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Legacy of Raekor pieces.
How to Use The Legacy of Raekor Set
The Legacy of Raekor set revolves entirely around the use of Furious Charge. While it locks you down into using that particular skill, you can adapt it to either be your main source of damage (by cubing Standoff and Vile Ward; also, look into mixing with the Immortal King set), or using it as means of ramping the damage of Ancient Spear. The result is always a very mobile, higher skill cap build, appealing to a particular subset of players.
- 2-piece bonus
- Furious Charge refunds a charge if it hits only 1 enemy.
- 4-piece bonus
- Furious Charge gains the effect of every rune and deals 1000% increased damage.
- 6-piece bonus
- Every use of Furious Charge increases the damage of your next Fury-spending attack by 5500%. This effect stacks. Every use of a Fury-spending attack consumes up to 5 stacks.
The 2-piece bonus of The Legacy of Raekor set refunds one charge of Furious Charge, if said skill hits only one enemy. This simple bonus is vital for the set's performance against Rift Guardians, which are usually one-on-one fights; this set bonus fills the gaps left by the rune staple for this skill, Merciless Assault.
The 4-piece bonus of The Legacy of Raekor set provides both a simple damage amp for Furious Charge, as well as a vastly more important boon: gaining the effect of every rune. The extra damage of Battering Ram, the cooldown reduction of Merciless Assault, the Fury generation of Stamina, the freezing effect of Cold Rush and the extra charge storage of Dreadnought work together to ensure devastation of your enemies and the set's signature supercharged speed. You also gain increased damage on Ancient Spear by 2% for every 1% Life missing, synergizing with the Relentless passive to turn you into a defensive juggernaut with amped up damage once you are left around a third of your total health.
The 6-piece bonus of The Legacy of Raekor set contains the necessary bonus for the spender-centric Ancient Spear Raekor build, and can be skipped if you focus of Furious Charge damage. It provides a stacking damage buff for Ancient Spear as you charge around and use Weapon Throw. This buff which is spent in 5-stack chunks and is usually timed with other bonuses, such as Wrath of the Berserker uptime or Convention of Elements cycles. This leads to the signature, high skill cap plays of the set.
Builds using The Legacy of Raekor set
- Furious Charge IK/Raekor Barbarian Build
- Boulder Toss Raekor Barbarian Build
- Raekor Support Barbarian Build
- 10 Apr. 2022: Updated to the revised version of Raekor in Patch 2.7.3.
- 20 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Diablo Immortal Reaches Over 10 Million Downloads
- Diablo Immortal Hotfixes: June 6th
- Diablo Immortal Known Issues, Hotfixes, and Patch Notes for PC Open Beta
- Don't Forget to Turn on Auto Loot in Diablo: Immortal
- Diablo Immortal Blizzard Store Update and Health Potion Collector's Box
- New Diablo Immortal Wings and Pet in Diablo 3
- Diablo Immortal Guides and News Section Launch
- Diablo: Immortal Launch Guide: Global Release Times, PC Pre-Download and More