The Legacy of Raekor Set
Welcome to our Legacy of Raekor guide, where we tell you all about this Barbarian set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of The Legacy of Raekor Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of The Legacy of Raekor set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Raekor's Will — Desirable stats: Strength, Socket, Crit Chance, Vitality
- Shoulders: Raekor's Burden — Desirable stats: Strength, Skill Damage, Area Damage, All Resistance
- Gloves: Raekor's Wraps — Desirable stats: Strength, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Area Damage
- Chest: Raekor's Heart — Desirable stats: Strength, 3 Sockets, Skill Damage, Vitality
- Pants: Raekor's Breeches — Desirable stats: Strength, 2 Sockets, Vitality, All Resistance
- Boots: Raekor's Striders — Desirable stats: Strength, Vitality, All Resistance, Armor
How to Farm Legacy of Raekor Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Legacy of Raekor pieces.
How to Use The Legacy of Raekor Set
The Legacy of Raekor set offers a Furious Charge-centric setup, which is deceptively versatile. While it locks you down into using Furious Charge, you can adapt the skill to either be your main source of damage (by cubing Standoff and Vile Ward; also, look into mixing with the Immortal King set), or using it as means of ramping the damage of another skill of your choosing. The result is always a very mobile, higher skill cap build, appealing to a particular subset of players.
- 2-piece bonus
- Furious Charge refunds a charge if it hits only 1 enemy.
- 4-piece bonus
- Furious Charge gains the effect of every rune and deals 1000% increased damage.
- 6-piece bonus
- Every use of Furious Charge increases the damage of your next Fury-spending attack by 5500%. This effect stacks. Every use of a Fury-spending attack consumes up to 5 stacks.
The 2-piece bonus of The Legacy of Raekor set refunds one charge of Furious Charge, if said skill hits only one enemy. This simple bonus is vital for the set's performance against Rift Guardians, which are usually one-on-one fights; this set bonus fills the gaps left by the rune staple for this skill, Merciless Assault.
The 4-piece bonus of The Legacy of Raekor set provides both a simple damage amp for Furious Charge, as well as a vastly more important boon: gaining the effect of every rune. The extra damage of Battering Ram, the cooldown reduction of Merciless Assault, the Fury generation of Stamina, the freezing effect of Cold Rush and the extra charge storage of Dreadnought work together to ensure devastation of your enemies and the set's signature supercharged speed.
The 6-piece bonus of The Legacy of Raekor set contains the dynamic of the spender-centric Raekor playstyles (i.e. the Hammer of the Ancients Raekor build, or the Ancient Spear Raekor build), and can be skipped if you focus of Furious Charge damage. It provides a stacking damage buff for your Fury-spending attacks as you charge around, which is spent in 5-stack chunks and usually timed with other bonuses, such as Convention of Elements cycles. This leads to the signature, high skill cap plays of the set.
Builds using The Legacy of Raekor set
- 20 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- The Darkening of Tristram Returns January 3
- All Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction Cinematics in 8K and 60 FPS
- Diablo Immortal Alpha Gameplay and a Detailed Review/Look at the Systems
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Diablo Immortal's Monetization Model Revealed