Crusader Condemn Build with LoN Set
Welcome to our build guide for LoN Condemn Crusader in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Based on the versatile powers of the Legacy of Nightmares set, the LoN Condemn Crusader transforms the holy build staple into a tanky juggernaut of fiery destruction.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the LoN Condemn Crusader is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, and build customization.
|Shield Glare Zealous Glare Condemn Reciprocate 1 Provoke Too Scared to Run 2 Laws of Valor Unstoppable Force 3 Iron Skin Steel Skin 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the LoN Condemn Crusader is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
- Gloves: Magefist
- Chest: Cindercoat
- Belt: String of Ears
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Strength
- Ring 1: The Wailing Host (or Convention of Elements in Season 17)
- Ring 2: Litany of the Undaunted (or Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac in Season 17)
- Weapon: The Furnace
- Offhand: Frydehr's Wrath
2.3. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Esoteric Alteration
2.4. Kanai's Cube
- Area damage
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Rolled Primal Ancient Sacred Harvester
- Generator Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- Leapquake Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Sentry Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Blessed Shield Crusader (Patch 2.6.5)