Crusader The Thrill Conquest Build (Season 23 / Patch 2.7)
Crusader Build for The Thrill
|Punish Celerity Bombardment Barrels of Spikes 1 Condemn Vacuum 2 Iron Skin Reflective Skin 3 Steed Charge Spiked Barding 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
The build plays along the lines of popular Thorns Bombardment builds, like those based on Akkhan or LoN sets. You will burst enemies down with a combination of Iron Skin Reflective Skin and Bombardment Barrels of Spikes. Utilize Condemn Vacuum to form massive pulls and maximize your Bombardments, as well as getting resets from your worn Akarat's Awakening. Pop Akarat's Champion on cooldown to enjoy its myriad of buffs. Lastly, speed yourself through the rift with Steed Charge.
In your gear, focus on items that provide Thorns damage in their secondary stats; always keep in mind that Thorns cannot crit, and you should completely abandon Crit Chance and Crit Damage in favor of Cooldown Reduction and Attack Speed. The crucial items to pull off this build are The Mortal Drama and Belt of the Trove. Other high tier recommendations are Akarat's Awakening, Stone Gauntlets and Ice Climbers. The remaining suggestions are merely helpful, but will not make or break the run.
Properly allocated Kanai's Cube choices and decently leveled legendary gems (most crucially, Legacy of Dreams) will trivialize The Thrill conquest. Do not neglect them.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants|
- 08 Apr. 2021: Revision to accommodate the updates of the game.
- 09 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- Diablo 3 Celebrates 10 Years Today
- Diablo Immortal: Realm of Damnation Official Zone Preview
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Battle.net Balance Can Be Used for Purchases in Diablo Immortal
- Blizzard on Making Diablo Immortal for PC
- Diablo Immortal Launch Date and PC Open Beta