Crusader The Thrill Conquest Build (Season 23 / Patch 2.7)
This Thorns Bombardment Crusader build is specifically created for The Thrill conquest (complete a Greater Rift 45 Solo without any Set items equipped).
Crusader Build for The Thrill
|Punish Celerity Bombardment Barrels of Spikes 1 Condemn Vacuum 2 Iron Skin Reflective Skin 3 Steed Charge Spiked Barding 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
The build plays along the lines of popular Thorns Bombardment builds, like those based on Akkhan or LoN sets. You will burst enemies down with a combination of Iron Skin Reflective Skin and Bombardment Barrels of Spikes. Utilize Condemn Vacuum to form massive pulls and maximize your Bombardments, as well as getting resets from your worn Akarat's Awakening. Pop Akarat's Champion on cooldown to enjoy its myriad of buffs. Lastly, speed yourself through the rift with Steed Charge.
In your gear, focus on items that provide Thorns damage in their secondary stats; always keep in mind that Thorns cannot crit, and you should completely abandon Crit Chance and Crit Damage in favor of Cooldown Reduction and Attack Speed. The crucial items to pull off this build are The Mortal Drama and Belt of the Trove. Other high tier recommendations are Akarat's Awakening, Stone Gauntlets and Ice Climbers. The remaining suggestions are merely helpful, but will not make or break the run.
Properly allocated Kanai's Cube choices and decently leveled legendary gems (most crucially, Legacy of Dreams) will trivialize The Thrill conquest. Do not neglect them.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
- Weapon Slot: The Mortal Drama
- Armor Slot: Illusory Boots
- Jewelry Slot: Unity
- 08 Apr. 2021: Revision to accommodate the updates of the game.
- 09 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- Best Guides for Diablo 4 Open Beta
- New NVIDIA Graphics Driver Available for Download Ahead of Diablo 4 Beta
- Diablo 4 Beta Tips and Useful Information
- Legendary Item Drop Rates, Dungeon Variety, Butcher Details and More: Diablo 4 Developer Comments
- Blizzard Details Expectations for the Diablo 4 Open Beta
- Diablo 4 Open Beta Patch Notes: March 22nd
- Diablo 4 Early Access Beta Community Concerns and Opinions
- Players Still Playing Diablo 4 Beta After it Ended