Demon Hunter Rapid Fire Build with LoN Set
Welcome to our build guide for LoN Rapid Fire Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Based on the versatile powers of the Legacy of Nightmares set, the LoN Rapid Fire Demon Hunter combines the power of a dozen legendary items into a cohesive, destructive channeled force.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the LoN Rapid Fire Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Rapid Fire Bombardment Preparation Focused Mind 1 Companion Wolf Companion 2 Shadow Power Gloom 3 Fan of Knives Bladed Armor 4 Vengeance Side Cannons|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the LoN Rapid Fire Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Visage of Gunes
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Gloves: Magefist
- Chest: Cindercoat
- Belt: Hellcat Waistguard
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Dexterity
- Ring 1: The Wailing Host (or Convention of Elements in Season 17)
- Ring 2: Litany of the Undaunted (or Unity in Season 17)
- Weapon: Dawn
- Offhand: Sin Seekers
2.3. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Pain Enhancer
2.4. Kanai's Cube
- Question about rathma build
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Years of War Conquest
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- Questions about weapon damage vs. damage range, and stat priorities
- LoN WoL or LoN Tempest Rush Flurry
- Bone Storm Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)