Demon Hunter The Thrill Conquest Build (Season 12 / Patch 2.6.1)
Demon Hunter Build for The Thrill
|Evasive Fire Focus Multishot Arsenal 1 Caltrops Bait the Trap 2 Vengeance Seethe 3 Vault Tumble 4 Companion Bat Companion|
The build plays very similarly to the popular Multishot Demon Hunter build with the Unhallowed Essence set. You will alternate the powerful, screen-wide AoE of Multishot Arsenal with the Hatred sustain of Evasive Fire Focus. To help with your gluttonous spender, you will also do regular pops of the Companion Bat Companion active, and as many uses of Vengeance Seethe as your CDR can muster. By dropping the UE set, you will no longer need to focus on Discipline stacking with staples like Preparation Invigoration, and can swap this slot out for the damage buff of Caltrops Bait the Trap. Last but not least, reposition smartly with Vault Tumble.
In your gear, focus on items that provide Fire Damage and Resource Cost Reduction; it will also be helpful to reach or at least get close to the 37% CDR breakpoint for permanent Vengeance uptime. The only must-haves of the build are the weapon and offhand, Yang's Recurve and Dead Man's Legacy. Other high tier recommendations are Cindercoat, Dawn (cubed), Visage of Gunes (cubed) and Elusive Ring. The remaining suggestions are merely helpful, but will not make or break the run.
Properly allocated Kanai's Cube choices and decently leveled legendary gems will all but trivialize The Thrill conquest. Do not neglect them.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants|
- 09 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- Diablo 3 Summer Sale: Up to 50% Off!
- Community Perception of the Season 21 Buff
- Season 21 Buff Not Active on Consoles
- All Diablo 3 Season 21 Class Guides (Patch 2.6.9)
- Barbarian, Crusader and Demon Hunter Season 21 Guides Are Live
- Necromancer Simulacrum Hotfix: Patch 2.6.9a
- The Rat Is Dead: Long Live the Demon Hunter Speed Meta
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 21? Solo, Group and Speedfarm Rankings
- Generator Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter Hungering Arrow with GoD
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- Rathma Mages Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Barbarian Leveling and Fresh 70
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Demon Hunter Marauder Support with GoD