Demon Hunter The Thrill Conquest Build (Season 23 / Patch 2.7)
Demon Hunter Build for The Thrill
|Evasive Fire Focus Multishot Arsenal 1 Caltrops Bait the Trap 2 Vengeance Seethe 3 Vault Tumble 4 Companion Bat Companion|
The build plays very similarly to the popular Multishot Demon Hunter build with the Unhallowed Essence set. You will alternate the powerful, screen-wide AoE of Multishot Arsenal with the Hatred sustain of Evasive Fire Focus. To help with your gluttonous spender, you will also do regular pops of the Companion Bat Companion active, and as many uses of Vengeance Seethe as your CDR can muster. By dropping the UE set, you will no longer need to focus on Discipline stacking with staples like Preparation Invigoration, and can swap this slot out for the damage buff of Caltrops Bait the Trap. Last but not least, reposition smartly with Vault Tumble.
In your gear, focus on items that provide Fire Damage and Resource Cost Reduction; it will also be helpful to reach or at least get close to the 37% CDR breakpoint for permanent Vengeance uptime. The only must-haves of the build are the weapon and offhand, Yang's Recurve and Dead Man's Legacy. Other high tier recommendations are Cindercoat, Dawn (cubed), Visage of Gunes (cubed) and Elusive Ring. The remaining suggestions are merely helpful, but will not make or break the run.
Properly allocated Kanai's Cube choices and decently leveled legendary gems (most crucially, Legacy of Dreams) will trivialize The Thrill conquest. Do not neglect them.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants|
- 09 Apr. 2021: Revision to accommodate the updates of the game.
- 09 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- Diablo 3 Celebrates 10 Years Today
- Diablo Immortal: Realm of Damnation Official Zone Preview
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Battle.net Balance Can Be Used for Purchases in Diablo Immortal
- Blizzard on Making Diablo Immortal for PC
- Diablo Immortal Launch Date and PC Open Beta