Shenlong's Spirit Set
Welcome to our Shenlong's Spirit guide, where we tell you all about this Monk set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Shenlong's Spirit Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Shenlong's Spirit set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Fist Weapon: Shenlong's Fist of Legend — Desirable stats: High Base Damage, Dexterity, Socket (preferably from Ramaladni's Gift, Attack Speed
- Fist Weapon: Shenlong's Relentless Assault — Desirable stats: High Base Damage, Dexterity, Socket (preferably from Ramaladni's Gift, Attack Speed
How to Farm Shenlong's Spirit Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Shenlong's Spirit pieces.
Note that Shenlong's Spirit set falls into the category of 2-piece sets, which excludes it from the list of sets that the Kanai's Cube 'Convert Set Item' recipe of works on. This means you need to find one of each of the two items by other means (farming, gambling, upgrading rares), and cannot convert a duplicate into the missing one. Please refer to our Kanai's Cube guide for detailed information on the Cube's recipes and the possibilities of their application.
How to Use the Shenlong's Spirit Set
- 2-piece bonus
- The damage of your Spirit Generators is increased by 2% for each point of Spirit you have.
- When reaching maximum Spirit, all damage is increased by 200%, but you no longer passively regenerate Spirit and 65 Spirit is drained every second until you run out of Spirit.
The Shenlong's Spirit set is an endgame-oriented set of fist weapons whose bonuses revolve around Spirit Generator skills. Theoretically, the set can be made to work with any of the four Monk generators: Fists of Thunder, Deadly Reach, Crippling Wave and Way of the Hundred Fists. In endgme practice, this works best with a good combination of AoE (an aspect that is overall lacking in Generator skills), decent base damage and extra utility, if possible; this makes Crippling Wave a standout candidate for a main damage dealer, as it sports all the necessary qualities and has an innate Daze effect, which offers greater survivability than its peers.
Bonus-wise, the 2-piece set increases the damage of your Spirit Generators for each point of Spirit you have, making it necessary to seek out Max Spirit bonuses in the Secondary Stats of both weapons, taking the Exalted Soul passive, as well as maxing Extra Spirit in Paragons with priority. Upon reaching your maximum reserve the set bonus will irreversibly deplete it, forcing you to rebuild the damage bonuses as quickly as possible; this places another emphasis when using the Shenlong's set, one of Attack Speed: achieved through active skills like Dashing Strike Radiance, passives like Alacrity and Seize the Initiative, and item effects like Flying Dragon.
Builds Using the Shenlong's Spirit Set
- 28 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Upcoming Dev Campfire Chat: November 30th
- Player Gathers All Uber Uniques and Asks “Did I Beat the Game?”
- Diablo 4 Steam Discount and Free Trial
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.2.2 Hotfixes: November 20th
- Diablo 4 Mother’s Blessing XP and Gold Buff Bugged, to Be Increased and Live This Week
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.2.2 Hotfixes: November 17th
- Mother’s Blessing Returns to Sanctuary (November 20-27)