Raiment Shenlong Generator Monk Speed Farming Variation
The Shenlong Raiment Monk deals with regular Rift farming decently all the way through the highest Torments, making it a viable build for the task. We have solo speed GR rankings and solo speed T16 rankings if you want to know more about which builds are best for speed farming.
Within the limited scope of regular difficulties, the necessary damage and toughness to triumph over the enemy is significantly smaller. Thus, your best course of action is to improve utility and speed.
|Crippling Wave Mangle Dashing Strike Radiance 1 Breath of Heaven Infused with Light 2 Cyclone Strike Implosion 3 Mantra of Conviction Annihilation 4 Epiphany Desert Shroud|
In the skill selection, you will accomplish that by:
- Exchanging the second, buffing generator — Way of the Hundred Fists Assimilation — with Epiphany. The Assimilation buff is quite a damage overkill, and too slow and timing-oriented to make any appreciable impact during farming. In contrast, Epiphany Desert Shroud is a much more universal protective cooldown, that has appropriate side bonuses (like Spirit regeneration, or sticking you to a target). You will achieve decent Epiphany uptime with a cubed In-geom.
- Swapping the defensive Mantra of Salvation Agility for the party-wide movement speed buff of Mantra of Conviction Annihilation.
- Choosing a movespeed-oriented Fleet Footed passive over high-end offense or defense passives like Exalted Soul or The Guardian's Path.
It is worth noting that the damage buildup mechanics of the Endless Walk set and the protection of Unity will be excessive in regular Rift farming, where you have other synergistic options available. Earlier in character progression, you can go all-out on damage, taking the strongest offensive rings in the game: the Bastions of Will set, Focus and Restraint. They offer a whopping 2.25 independent damage multiplier as long as you alternate between a primary and spender attacks — which, incidentally, mirrors the exact tactic of this build. When playing solo, your amulet should be Squirt's Necklace for the additional damage multiplier; you will counter its "increased damage taken" downside with Goldwrap's scaling toughness. In groups where you do not have a Follower to emanate its effect to you, use The Flavor of Time.
When speed farming GRs The Witching Hour is the sensible choice, but the preferable belt for T16 standard rifts is Goldwrap. It synergizes with a socketed Boon of the Hoarder and the Avarice Band equipped by your Follower. Goldwrap will render you practically invulnerable and allow you to focus on killing and looting without regards for your safety. Note that the Bastions of Will set (described above) is recommended for solo farming, since your Follower can wear Avarice Band and 'Emanate' its valuable pickup radius effect to you as if you wore it yourself. When group farming, equip the Avarice yourself, and pair it with a Fire damage Stone of Jordan.
In speed farm, it is advisable to abandon the damage reduction from the Spirit Guards in favor of Warzechian Armguards, for the environment destruction speed buffs that are easily provided by the AoE of this build. The former favorites, the elite spawning Nemesis Bracers, are still very valuable, but they can now be equipped on the follower while still getting their bonus via the Emanate mechanics. You should still equip them in groups, where you cannot have a follower with you. The Nemesis Bracers value comes from the additional loot — not to mention progression — coming from the extra elite spawns. They let you finish standard rifts that much faster, and acquire the coveted GR keys in greater amounts.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
For more information about gems, please refer to our guide on gems.
Adapting Kanai's Cube
In speedruns, fights are often over within a few hits, leaving little chance for the Flying Dragon to shine; you can either swap into The Furnace for more consistent burst, or run In-geom to improve your Epiphany uptime (our recommendation).
Depth Diggers are still quite valuable during speed farming, as they bring a significant damage multiplier to your primary attacks, and are thus retained in the armor slot of the Cube.
In your jewelry slot, use the Act III cache legendary ring Avarice Band. Its unique property extends your pickup radius up to the massive 30 yards for a generous 10 second period. Triggered, maximized and constantly refreshed from the endless stream of Boon of the Hoarder gold, the ring and the gem will keep you sped up and invulnerable from the worn Goldwrap.
The Kanai's Cube can be used for much more than simply extracting Legendary powers from items. Please refer to our Kanai's Cube guide for more information.
The recommended follower for this build during standard rift farming for keys is the Enchantress due to her numerous utility bonuses, allowing you to smooth out your speed runs even further.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our Follower Guide, which contains detailed advice for choosing the skills and the gear of your follower.
The preferred potion for this build is Bottomless Potion of the Unfettered due the lack of crowd control immunity in the build, and the massive threat hard CC affixes pose to the build.
- 14 Apr. 2022: Guide reviewed for Season 26.
- 08 Dec. 2021: Guide revised and added Season 25 Soul Shard recommendations.
- 21 Jul. 2021: No changes required for Season 24.
- 01 Apr. 2021: Minor gear adjustments and added follower recommendation.
- 16 Nov. 2020: Added S22 Cube recommendation.
- 01 Jul. 2020: No changes required for Season 21.
- 12 Mar. 2020: No changes necessary for Season 20.
- 21 Nov. 2019: Improved the table and introduced small additional explanations.
- 23 Aug. 2019: Flavor of Time is now the recommended amulet.
- Diablo Immortal Reaches Over 10 Million Downloads
- Diablo Immortal Hotfixes: June 6th
- Diablo Immortal Known Issues, Hotfixes, and Patch Notes for PC Open Beta
- Don't Forget to Turn on Auto Loot in Diablo: Immortal
- Diablo Immortal Blizzard Store Update and Health Potion Collector's Box
- New Diablo Immortal Wings and Pet in Diablo 3
- Diablo Immortal Guides and News Section Launch
- Diablo: Immortal Launch Guide: Global Release Times, PC Pre-Download and More