Necromancer Command Skeletons Solo Build With LoN Set
Welcome to our build guide for LoN Skeletons Solo Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.4 and Season 16.
Focusing on the combination of Legacy of Nightmares set's adaptability, underlying Thorns synergy and the natural summoner capabilities of the class, the LoN Skeleton and Golem Necromancer offers a quirky solo pushing variant to the class. This methodical and mechanically simple playstyle is meant strictly for solo GR pushing.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Solo LoN Skeleton Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Blood Rush Potency Devour Satiated 1 Frailty Scent of Blood 2 Command Golem Blood Golem 3 Command Skeletons Dark Mending 4 Bone Armor Thy Flesh Sustained|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Solo LoN Skeleton Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Andariel's Visage
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
- Gloves: Moribund Gauntlets
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: Dayntee's Binding
- Pants: Golemskin Breeches
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: Wisdom of Kalan
- Ring 1: The Wailing Host
- Ring 2: Litany of the Undaunted
- Weapon: Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
- Offhand: Bone Ringer
2.3. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Boyarsky's Chip
- Legendary Gem 2: Enforcer
- Legendary Gem 3: Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard
2.4. Kanai's Cube
- Weapon Slot: Spear of Jairo
- Armor Slot: Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan
- Jewelry Slot: Convention of Elements
3. Role in the Current Meta
This build is ranked as a Top Tier solo pushing build for its class in the current Season.
The build is constructed for solo Greater Rifting, as one or more of its core mechanics are deemed too slow or timing-oriented for the quick nature of Normal Rifts and Bounties.
- Seismic Slam Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Leapquake Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Whirlwind Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Sweep Attack Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- s17 LoN builds
- Salvage Guide