Patterns of Justice Set
Welcome to our Patterns of Justice guide, where we tell you all about this Monk set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of the Patterns of Justice Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Patterns of Justice set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Decree of Justice — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Socket, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
- Shoulders: Mirrors of Justice — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Resource Cost Reduction, Area Damage, Vitality
- Gloves: Bazubands of Justice — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Resource Cost Reduction
- Chest: Lamellars of Justice — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction and Secondary Resist
- Pants: Mountains of Justice — Desirable stats: Dexterity, 2 Sockets, Vitality, Armor and Secondary Resist
- Boots: Weaves of Justice — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Skill Damage, Vitality, Armor and Secondary Resist
How to Farm Patterns of Justice Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Patterns of Justice pieces.
How to use the Patterns of Justice set
The Patterns of Justice set is a dedicated Sweeping Wind and Tempest Rush set, with both skills taking an active role in both your damage dealing potential, as well as your defenses and utility capabilities. Patterns of Justice falls into the category of focused effect sets, and will not allow you much use outside of a specific Tempest Rush build. Regardless, it offers a visually satisfying, easy-to-play and grasp playstyle, with one significant caveat: it is heavily focused on Cooldown Reduction, and plays more dangerously compared to its Sunwuko counterpart. It finds synergistic items in Won Khim Lau, Balance and Cesar's Memento, as well as generic channeling skill items like Mantle of Channeling.
- 2-piece bonus
- Sweeping Wind gains the effect of every rune, and movement speed is increased by 5% for each stack of Sweeping Wind.
- 4-piece bonus
- Attacking with Tempest Rush reduces your damage taken by 50% and increases Spirit Regeneration by 50.
- 6-piece bonus
- Hitting with Tempest Rush while Sweeping Wind is active increases the size of Sweeping Wind and also increases all damage dealt by 15,000%.
The 2-piece set bonus grants you the effect of every Sweeping Wind rune; this means the protective utility of Master of Wind (one of your Cesar's Memento procs), the extra radius of Fire Storm (augmented further by the 6-piece bonus), the vortexing effect of Cyclone, as well as the Monk staple Inner Storm (adding to the already excellent resource management of the Patterns of Justice set due to its 4-piece bonus) work in unison to produce much of the utility of the set. There is even a stacking movement speed bonus tied to Sweeping Wind, stacking even more conveniences early on.
The 4-piece set bonus grants the expected damage reduction of big sets, reducing incoming damage in half as well as adding massive Spirit regeneration to the build. This bonus alone allows you to drop resource cost reduction as a concern from your stat rolls.
The 6-piece set bonus results in a twofold effect; increasing the radius of Sweeping Wind as you attack with Tempest Rush, and increasing all damage dealt by a generous multiplier. While this bonus sounds generic enough, the realities of its execution locks the set down to Tempest Rush use.
Builds using the Patterns of Justice set
- 28 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Diablo Immortal Developer Q&A Series: November 30th
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Server Merge Coming to Diablo Immortal on November 9th