Armor of Akkhan Set
Welcome to our Armor of Akkhan guide, where we tell you all about this Crusader set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Armor of Akkhan Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Armor of Akkhan set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Helm of Akkhan — Desirable stats: Strength, Socket, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of Akkhan — Desirable stats: Strength, Cooldown Reduction, Area Damage, Skill Damage
- Gloves: Gauntlets of Akkhan — Desirable stats: Strength, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Cooldown Reduction
- Chest: Breastplate of Akkhan — Desirable stats: Strength, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Cuisses of Akkhan — Desirable stats: Strength, 2 Sockets, Vitality, All Resistance
- Boots: Sabatons of Akkhan — Desirable stats: Strength, Skill Damage, Vitality, All Resistance
- Amulet: Talisman of Akkhan — Desirable stats: Socket, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Elemental Damage
How to Farm Armor of Akkhan Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Armor of Akkhan pieces.
How to Use the Armor of Akkhan Set
The Armor of Akkhan set falls into the category of 'generic buff' sets, which allow you to run any damaging skill of your liking at the cost of one locked utility skill slot — but since the necessary skill is Akarat's Champion, it is usually included in a Crusader build anyway. While it might not be the strongest set in any scenario, Akkhan offers a very versatile base upon which to build and experiment. Note that since Akkhan is a 7-piece set, and one of the pieces is the atypical amulet ( Talisman of Akkhan), you can mix and match with the bonuses of a number of other sets: most importantly the craftable CDR/RCR powerhouse, Captain Crimson's set, but also the damage boosting Aughild's Authority set and the Death's Breath farming Sage's Journey set.
- 2-piece bonus
- Reduce the cost of all abilities by 50% while Akarat's Champion is active.
- 4-piece bonus
- Reduce the cooldown of Akarat's Champion by 50%.
- 6-piece bonus
- While Akarat's Champion is active, you deal 1500% increased damage and take 50% less damage.
The 2-piece bonus of the Akkhan set reduces the cost of all abilities by 50% while Akarat's Champion is active. This set bonus is especially useful for builds with costly spenders, i.e. Condemn builds with Frydehr's Wrath. It is usually paired with Laws of Valor Unstoppable Force for an even bigger reduction of resources spent during fights.
The 4-piece bonus of the Akkhan set reduces the cooldown of Akarat's Champion by 50%, which enables the permanence of this omnipresent Crusader buff without the use of auxiliary items like Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac. Due to the powers of the 4-piece bonus, you will "only" need to reach a 56% sheet CDR bonus to achieve permanent uptime of this crucial Crusader buff.
The 6-piece bonus of the Akkhan set is simply a massive, generic increase of damage dealt and reduction of damage taken. This power enables you to adjust your main damage dealing skill to your liking, resulting in the adaptability of the set.
Builds using the Armor of Akkhan set
- 20 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Upcoming Dev Campfire Chat: November 30th
- Player Gathers All Uber Uniques and Asks “Did I Beat the Game?”
- Diablo 4 Steam Discount and Free Trial
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.2.2 Hotfixes: November 20th
- Diablo 4 Mother’s Blessing XP and Gold Buff Bugged, to Be Increased and Live This Week
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.2.2 Hotfixes: November 17th
- Mother’s Blessing Returns to Sanctuary (November 20-27)