Raiment of a Thousand Storms Set
Welcome to our Raiment of a Thousand Storms guide, where we tell you all about this Monk set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of the Raiment of a Thousand Storms Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Raiment of a Thousand Storms set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Mask of the Searing Sky — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Socket, Crit Chance, Vitality
- Shoulders: Mantle of the Upside-Down Sinners — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Cooldown Reduction, Area Damage, Resource Cost Reduction
- Gloves: Fists of Thunder — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Area Damage
- Chest: Heart of the Crashing Wave — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction and Secondary Resist
- Pants: Scales of the Dancing Serpent — Desirable stats: Dexterity, 2 Sockets, Skill Damage, Vitality
- Boots: Eight-Demon Boots — Desirable stats: Dexterity, Vitality, All Resistance, Armor
How to Farm Raiment of a Thousand Storms Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Raiment of a Thousand Storms pieces.
How to Use the Raiment of a Thousand Storms Set
The Raiment of a Thousand Storms splits its attention between Spirit Generating and Dashing Strike, elevating the damage of both and making them dependent on each other through the 6-piece set bonus. The set is almost inherently tied to the Shenlong's Spirit set ( Shenlong's Fist of Legend and Shenlong's Relentless Assault), as Raiment scales your attack speed (and resource generation, respectively), while Shenlong feeds off generated resources to increase your damage. It also turns Dashing Strike into a spender, allowing for a build that focuses on mobility as means of damage.
- 2-piece bonus
- Your Spirit Generators have 25% increased attack speed and 400% increased damage.
- 4-piece bonus
- Dashing Strike spends 75 Spirit, but refunds a Charge when it does.
- 6-piece bonus
- Your Spirit Generators increase the weapon damage of Dashing Strike to 60,000% for 6 seconds and Dashing Strike increases the damage of your Spirit Generators by 6000% for 6 seconds.
The 2-piece set bonus of Raiment provides a chunk of the signature attack speed of the generator builds, and offers a very early damage multiplier, easing character progression with this set (as long as you focus on generators for damage).
The 4-piece set bonus turns Dashing Strike adds a Spirit spender aspect to Dashing Strike's Charge mechanics, offering a charge refund as long as you pay its Spirit price. This is easily worked around with the immense attack speed and Spirit generation focus of Raiment/Shenlong builds.
The 6-piece set bonus gives a balanced damage bonus for both Dashing Strike and generator attacks, boosting one after using the other. This allows a degree of adaptability when choosing your damage dealing attacks with this set, and forces you into a regular rhythim of dashing in between strikes.
Builds Using the Raiment of a Thousand Storms Set
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- The Darkening of Tristram Returns January 3
- All Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction Cinematics in 8K and 60 FPS
- Diablo Immortal Alpha Gameplay and a Detailed Review/Look at the Systems
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Diablo Immortal's Monetization Model Revealed