Spirit of Arachyr Set
Welcome to our Spirit of Arachyr guide, where we tell you all about this Witch Doctor set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of the Spirit of Arachyr Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Spirit of Arachyr set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Arachyr's Visage — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Socket, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
- Shoulders: Arachyr's Mantle — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, Area Damage, Cooldown Reduction
- Gloves: Arachyr's Claws — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Area Damage
- Chest: Arachyr's Carapace — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Arachyr's Legs — Desirable stats: Intelligence, 2 Sockets, Vitality, Armor
- Boots: Arachyr's Stride — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, Skill Damage, Armor
How to Farm Spirit of Arachyr Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Spirit of Arachyr pieces.
How to Use the Spirit of Arachyr Set
The Spirit of Arachyr set focuses on 'Creature' skills — Corpse Spiders, Plague of Toads, Firebats, Locust Swarm, Hex and Piranhas — elevating them with a considerable damage buff from the 6-piece bonus. While the skill bonuses my seem varied at first glance, only a few of them are supported by the necessary legendary items that make an endgame build have potential; Firebats is by far the best one on the list.
- 2-piece bonus
- Summon a permanent Spider Queen who leaves behind webs that deal 4000% weapon damage over 5 seconds and Slows enemies. The Spider Queen is commanded to move to where you cast your Corpse Spiders.
- 4-piece bonus
- Hex gains the effect of the Toad of Hugeness rune. After summoning a Toad of Hugeness, you gain 50% damage reduction and heal for 10% of your maximum Life per second for 15 seconds.
- 6-piece bonus
- The damage of your creature skills is increased by 9000%. Creature skills are Corpse Spiders, Plague of Toads, Firebats, Locust Swarm, Hex, and Piranhas.
The 2-piece set bonus is mostly cosmetic for anything past the earliest of character progression stages. It summons a Spider Queen with a lingering 'web' damage effect on her trail, which can be directed bia Corpse Spiders.
The 4-piece set bonus forces Arachyr builds to use Hex, as their defenses depend on its use. Amusingly, Hex gains the Toad of Hugeness rune for free, and its periodic resummon grants you the necessary damage reduction, plus a decent heal-over-time bonus.
The 6-piece set bonus simply increases the damage of all skills in the 'Creature' category outlined above.
Builds Using the Spirit of Arachyr Set
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Blizzard Files a Trademark Dispute With a Cartoon Dog... Named Diablo
- Wizard Mirror Image Hotfix: April 26th
- Diablo Immortal Closed Alpha Starts Soon
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- All Class Skill Videos for Diablo 2: Resurrected
- All Class Skills for Amazon, Barbarian and Sorceress in Action in Diablo 2: Ressurected
- First Dupes Found on Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha