Witch Doctor Zunimassa Gargantuan Build
Welcome to our build guide for Zuni Gargantuan Witch Doctor in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Embodying the classic summoner playstyle, this Zunimassa variant rallies a vast, protective Fetish menagerie of critters at his side, while his lumbering Gargantuans maul the enemy to the ground. This pet-centric, minion-heavy build is available in a Greater Rift solo and Speed farming variations, presented in that order.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Zunimassa Gargantuan Witch Doctor is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Firebats Vampire Bats Piranhas Piranhado 1 Gargantuan Humongoid 2 Spirit Walk Honored Guest 3 Soul Harvest Languish 4 Fetish Army Legion of Daggers|
|Haunt Lingering Spirit Piranhas Piranhado 1 Gargantuan Humongoid 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Soul Harvest Soul to Waste 4 Fetish Army Legion of Daggers|
3.1. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Zunimassa Gargantuan Witch Doctor is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Zunimassa's Vision
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Gloves: Zunimassa's Finger Wraps
- Chest: Zunimassa's Marrow
- Belt: Belt of Transcendence
- Pants: Zunimassa's Cloth
- Boots: Zunimassa's Trail
- Bracers: Lakumba's Ornament
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Sacred Harvester
- Offhand: Zunimassa's String of Skulls
3.2. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Enforcer
3.3. Kanai's Cube
- 17 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 17 Nov. 2017 (this page): Guide added.
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Corpse Lance LON
- Farming/Crafting/Upgrading Gems
- Patch buffed gear question.
- LoN LTK Monk
- Wizard question
- Follower Guide
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)