Wizard Star Pact Build With LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Star Pact Wizard in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for Patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
This build has been retired in Season 20. We removed it from the menus, but we are leaving it on the site, in case a new LoD Star Pact build appears in the future.
The Star Pact Wizard is a high-burst, timing-sensitive build that is able to bring devastating damage in group GR progression. This build excels at clearing massive amounts of grouped up monsters and elites, and brings a mechanically and visually satisfying playstyle to GR pushing — both solo and in parties.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Meteor Wizard is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Electrocute Surge of Power Ray of Frost Cold Blood 1 Meteor Star Pact 2 Wave of Force Arcane Attunement 3 Ice Armor Crystallize 4 Archon Pure Power|
The required gear setup for the LoD Meteor Wizard is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: The Swami
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Gloves: St. Archew's Gage
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: Fazula's Improbable Chain
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Ancient Parthan Defenders
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Halo of Arlyse (or The Wailing Host in early progression)
- Ring 2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac (or Litany of the Undaunted in early progression)
- Weapon: Deathwish
- Offhand: Etched Sigil
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Legacy of Dreams
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Skills were reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item recommendations have been updated for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Item recommendations have been updated for Season 18.
- 17 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 17.
- 10 Mar. 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- 10 Mar. 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 10 Mar. 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- Diablo 3 Celebrates 10 Years Today
- Diablo Immortal: Realm of Damnation Official Zone Preview
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Battle.net Balance Can Be Used for Purchases in Diablo Immortal
- Blizzard on Making Diablo Immortal for PC
- Diablo Immortal Launch Date and PC Open Beta