Wizard Star Pact Build With LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Star Pact Wizard in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
The Star Pact Wizard is a high-burst, timing-sensitive build that is able to bring devastating damage in group GR progression. This build excels at clearing massive amounts of grouped up monsters and elites, and brings a mechanically and visually satisfying playstyle to GR pushing — both solo and in parties.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Meteor Wizard is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Electrocute Surge of Power Ray of Frost Cold Blood 1 Meteor Star Pact 2 Wave of Force Arcane Attunement 3 Ice Armor Crystallize 4 Archon Pure Power|
The required gear setup for the LoD Meteor Wizard is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: The Swami
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Gloves: St. Archew's Gage
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: Fazula's Improbable Chain
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Ancient Parthan Defenders
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Halo of Arlyse (or The Wailing Host in early progression)
- Ring 2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac (or Litany of the Undaunted in early progression)
- Weapon: Deathwish
- Offhand: Etched Sigil
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Legacy of Dreams
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Skills were reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item recommendations have been updated for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Item recommendations have been updated for Season 18.
- 17 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 17.
- 10 Mar. 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- 10 Mar. 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 10 Mar. 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- Update on Diablo 4 February Blog - Possible Video Coming?
- Patch 2.6.8 PTR Season 20 Update Notes, Season 19 Ending March 1st
- New Patch 2.6.8 PTR Build Coming Soon
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Permanent Addition of Seasonal Buffs, Exact PTR Timing Discussion
- The Typhon's Veil Set
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- Mundunugu's Regalia Set
- Horde of the Ninety Savages Set
- WoL Monk (Patch 2.6.4)