Crusader Akkhan Bombardment Build
Welcome to our build guide for Akkhan Bombardment Crusader in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
After the introduction of a 7th set piece, the already versatile Akkhan set expands its utility further with the ability to add another set in the mix. The strength of this change shines the most in this dedicated Death's Breath farming build, along with an option to progress into Greater Rifts with a few gear swaps. This mobile, burst damage playstyle build also has a Greater Rift solo progression variation, which you can access by using the link below.
The following video guide was created to accompany the present written guide and demonstrate how to play the build in-game.
The basic skill setup of the Akkhan Bombardment Crusader is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Bombardment Barrels of Spikes Steed Charge Spiked Barding 1 Laws of Hope Wings of Angels 2 Condemn Vacuum 3 Iron Skin Reflective Skin 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
The required gear setup for the Akkhan Bombardment Crusader is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Helm of Akkhan
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of Akkhan
- Gloves: Sage's Purchase
- Chest: Breastplate of Akkhan
- Belt: Belt of the Trove
- Pants: Cuisses of Akkhan
- Boots: Sage's Passage
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: Talisman of Akkhan
- Ring 1: Stone of Jordan
- Ring 2: Unity
- Weapon: Flail of the Charge
- Offhand: Shield of the Steed
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Boyarsky's Chip
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Powerful
- 19 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Item recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- 15 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 15 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 15 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 31 Oct. 2017 (this page): No changes necessary for Patch 2.6.1.
- 02 Jul. 2017 (this page): Updated for 2.6 and moved to new guide format.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Upscaled to 8K
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Whisper Bug Fixed, Party Bug Update
- Diablo 4 System Design, Part 2
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- no set build
- Sentry Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Generator Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Crusader Invoker Set Dungeon
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)