Crusader Blessed Shield Build with LoN
Welcome to our build guide for LoN Blessed Shield Crusader in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Based on the versatile powers of the Legacy of Nightmares set, the LoN Blessed Shield Crusader takes assorted legendary items into a devastating barrage of fiery projectiles.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the LoN Blessed Shield Crusader is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Blessed Shield Combust Steed Charge Endurance 1 Provoke Hit Me 2 Laws of Valor Critical 3 Iron Skin Steel Skin 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the LoN Blessed Shield Crusader is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
- Gloves: Magefist
- Chest: Cindercoat
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Akkhan's Manacles
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Strength
- Ring 1: The Wailing Host (or Convention of Elements in Season 17)
- Ring 2: Litany of the Undaunted (or Justice Lantern in Season 17)
- Weapon: Gyrfalcon's Foote
- Offhand: Jekangbord
2.3. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Pain Enhancer
2.4. Kanai's Cube
- Question about rathma build
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Years of War Conquest
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- Questions about weapon damage vs. damage range, and stat priorities
- LoN WoL or LoN Tempest Rush Flurry
- Bone Storm Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)