Demon Hunter Natalya Rain of Vengeance Build
Welcome to our build guide for Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.4 and Season 16.General Information
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
The Natalya Demon Hunter takes the elegance of Strafe into a potent tool that resets the cooldown of Rain of Vengeance through the power of the Natalya's Vengeance set. This bursty, control oriented playstyle is available in two solo progression and one speedfarming variations, explained in that order.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Entangling Shot Justice is Served Strafe Drifting Shadow 1 Rain of Vengeance Anathema 2 Fan of Knives Pinpoint Accuracy 3 Smoke Screen Special Recipe 4 Vengeance Dark Heart|
|Rain of Vengeance Flying Strike Multishot Arsenal 1 Preparation Punishment 2 Vault Trail of Cinders 3 Companion Bat Companion 4 Vengeance Seethe|
3.1. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution. It also includes detailed explanations for Season 16 adjustments.
- Helm: Natalya's Sight
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Gloves: Natalya's Touch (or Magefist in Season 16)
- Chest: Natalya's Embrace
- Belt: Hellcat Waistguard
- Pants: Natalya's Leggings
- Boots: Natalya's Bloody Footprints
- Bracers: Wraps of Clarity
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Dexterity
- Ring 1: Focus
- Ring 2: Restraint
- Weapon: Natalya's Slayer
- Offhand: Dawn
3.2. Legendary Gems
3.3. Kanai's Cube
4. Role in the Current Meta
This build is ranked as a High Tier solo pushing build for its class in the current Season. If high leaderboard position without strict adherence to the meta is attractive to you, consider using this build.
This build is oriented mostly at solo Rifting (Greater and Normal). Due to its mediocre mobility on long distances, it is not recommended for Bounties. It is also not recommended for group Greater Rifts past the point where every party member can handle the content on his own.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 12 Nov. 2017 (skills page): Updated the passive selection to better reflect the need for single target damage.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (skills page): New rotation that incorporates Fan of Knives.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (this page): Merged Fan of Knives variant into the main build.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (speed farming variant page): Reworked speedfarming variation to include Sage's set.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (gear page): Added mentions of Fan of Knives throughout the paragraphs and adjusted stat priorities.
- 01 Jul. 2017 (this page): Updated guide for 2.6 and moved it to the new format.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Deadset's Guide Compendium for Season 16 / Patch 2.6.4
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- 2.6.4 Is Now Live + Patch Notes
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Zunimassa and williken's fetish army
- WoL Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- Why no Litany of the Undaunted Builds? (patch 2.6.4)
- Soul Harvest Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Pestilence Set Dungeon
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Above Paragon level 397 (when you have 50 Core points), is Movement Speed on boots always sub-optimal?
- Meteor Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)