Overview of Season 20 in Diablo 3
Season 20, the season of the Forbidden Archives, is the latest to release in Diablo 3 and features some notable new content for the game, including 3 completely new sets, for the Barbarian, Witch Doctor, and Wizard.
Season 20 Dates
Season 20 will start on Friday, March 13 for all regions at the following times:
- North America — 17:00 (PST)
- Europe — 17:00 (CET)
- Asia — 17:00 (KST)
Season 20 Haedrig's Gift Sets
Each season in Diablo 3, players are given a "free" set to earn through completing the first 4 chapters of the Season Journey.
The sets for Season 20 are as follows:
- Barbarian — Immortal King's Call
- Crusader — Seeker of the Light
- Demon Hunter — Natalya's Vengeance
- Monk — Uliana's Stratagem
- Necromancer — Trag'Oul's Avatar
- Witch Doctor — Spirit of Arachyr
- Wizard — Vyr's Amazing Arcana
You can find a guide for each of these sets in the linked builds pages.
Seasonal Theme for Season 20
The seasonal theme for Season 20 will be completely flexible slots for Kanai's Cube, which means you can use any piece of gear in any slot — for example, you can use 3 weapons in the cube at once.
Leveling in Season 20
If you want to find the best methods to speed-level in Season 20, you can check out our Seasonal Leveling guide, which goes over leveling methods, Kanai's Cube, item upgrades and more.
New and Featured Builds for Season 20
Each season brings with it new changes and Season 20 is no different.
Below you can find guides for some of the new sets that were introduced this Season, as well as the Poison Nova Necromancer, which will only be viable this season!
Season 20 Conquests
Each season, a certain set of conquests is available for players to complete. The conquests for Season 20 are as follows, along with links to our guides for each:
- Boss Mode/Worlds Apart —
eliminate the listed bosses at Level 70 and on Torment X in under 20 minutes:
- Skeleton King
- The Butcher
- Zoltun Kulle
- Queen Araneae
- Siegebreaker Assault Beast
- Curses!/Stars Align — defeat over 350 monsters at Level 70 in any Cursed Chest event on Torment X or higher.
- Divinity/Lionhearted — complete a Greater Rift 75 solo.
- Masters of the Universe/Masters of Sets — complete 8 set dungeons with a Mastery ranking.
- Years Of War/Dynasty — reach Level 55 Solo with the full bonuses of 6 class sets.
Season 20 Rewards
As with recent seasons, Season 20 has some rewards that are being reintroduced from previous seasons; however, there is also a brand new frame and pet being brought in for players that complete their season journey. The image below shows the base rewards for each step of the journey.
The image below shows the journey completion rewards:
- 12 Mar. 2020: Updated for Season 20.
- 22 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- 25 Years of Warcraft Anniversary Video 8K Upscale
- The Blizzard April Fools Archive and Highlights
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Challenge Rift 145 Guides
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Challenge Rift 144 Guides
- Blizzard Provides Staff with Care Packages During Lockdown
- Frozen Orb Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoD Hydra Wizard
- Goblin Farming Guide
- LoD Poison Nova Necromancer
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Monk Sunwuko Set Dungeon
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor