Furious Charge Barbarian Speed Farming Variation
On this page, we explain everything that is specific to the Speed Farming variant of Furious Charge Barbarian. Updated for patch 2.6.6 and Season 18.
Normal Rift Speed Farming Variation
The Furious Charge Barbarian deals with Normal Rift farming excellently, and can only suffer minor setbacks during Bounty farming from single target boss bounties, where the build slows down.
Within the limited scope of regular difficulties, the necessary damage and toughness to triumph over the enemy is significantly smaller. Thus, your best course of action is to improve utility and speed.
|Furious Charge Stamina Ancient Spear Boulder Toss 1 Battle Rage Ferocity 2 Sprint Marathon 3 Wrath of the Berserker Insanity 4 Call of the Ancients Together as One|
In the skill selection, you will accomplish that by:
- During speed farming, change the Battle Rage rune to Ferocity to add to your upfront burst (through the cubed Standoff legendary power). This rune has the added benefit of getting you from one fight to the next faster.
- In your passives, Brawler can replace Ruthless when you start oneshotting enemies in your chosen difficulty, since the latter only shines in prolonged combat.
- You can also change the flexible fourth passive slot from progression staples like Nerves of Steel to the globe-consuming Pound of Flesh to bolster your mobility and upfront damage.
The progression-oriented Convention of Elements should be dropped from your jewelry during speed farming, since the Rift's ease makes the timing of that ring obsolete. In its stead, use Stone of Jordan of an element appropriate to your main damaging skill. On an well optimized endgame character (mid to high paragons, well rolled gear), you can also replace the generic safety of Band of Might for the utility of Avarice Band (and its synergy with Boon of the Hoarder).
|Torso and Pants||
Adapting Kanai's Cube
- 22 Aug. 2019: Changed Bracers recommendation to Mortick's Brace.
- 13 May 2019: Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 31 Oct. 2017: Jewelry update.
- PTR Patch 2.6.7 Notes - Season of Eternal Conflict (S19)
- Challenge Rift 120 Guides
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- Legacy of Dreams Gem Drop Chance Increased in Season 19
- Challenge Rift 119 Guides
- Diablo 3 Classified as a Blizzard Classic Game
- Challenge Rift 117 Guides
- Challenge Rift 116 Guides
- Necromancer lazy Pestilence possible?
- Boss Mode Conquest
- RoRG Not Dropping
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- Necromancer Leveling and Fresh 70
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Vyr's archon build (top tier) hopefuly a possible upgrade ?
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire