Monk Lashing Tail Kick Build with LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD LTK Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.6 and Season 18.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Based on the versatile powers of the Legacy of Dreams bonus, the LoD Lashing Tail Kick Monk unites multiple legendary powers into an explosive, bursty and durable whole.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the LoD Lashing Tail Kick Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Crippling Wave Rising Tide Lashing Tail Kick Vulture Claw Kick 1 Cyclone Strike Implosion 2 Dashing Strike Radiance 3 Epiphany Desert Shroud 4 Mantra of Salvation Agility|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the LoD Lashing Tail Kick Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Gyana Na Kashu
- Shoulders: Lefebvre's Soliloquy
- Gloves: Magefist
- Chest: Cindercoat
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Rivera Dancers
- Bracers: Bindings of the Lesser Gods
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements (or The Wailing Host in early progression)
- Ring 2: Unity (or Litany of the Undaunted in early progression)
- Weapon 1: Scarbringer
- Offhand: Rabid Strike
2.3. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Legacy of Dreams
2.4. Kanai's Cube
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Gear recommendations revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Gear recommendations revised for Season 18.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- Furious Charge Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Leapquake Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Seismic Slam Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Frozen Orb Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Condemn Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Inarius Set Dungeon