Monk Lashing Tail Kick Build with LoN Set
Welcome to our build guide for LoN LTK Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Based on the versatile powers of the Legacy of Nightmares set, the LoN Lashing Tail Kick Monk unites multiple legendary powers into an explosive, bursty and durable whole.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the LoN Lashing Tail Kick Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Crippling Wave Rising Tide Lashing Tail Kick Vulture Claw Kick 1 Cyclone Strike Implosion 2 Dashing Strike Radiance 3 Epiphany Desert Shroud 4 Mantra of Salvation Agility|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the LoN Wave of Light Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Gyana Na Kashu
- Shoulders: Lefebvre's Soliloquy
- Gloves: Magefist
- Chest: Cindercoat
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Rivera Dancers
- Bracers: Bindings of the Lesser Gods
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Dexterity
- Ring 1: The Wailing Host (or Convention of Elements in Season 17)
- Ring 2: Litany of the Undaunted (or Unity in Season 17)
- Weapon 1: Scarbringer
- Offhand: Rabid Strike
2.3. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Gogok of Swiftness
2.4. Kanai's Cube
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Corpse Lance LON
- Farming/Crafting/Upgrading Gems
- Patch buffed gear question.
- LoN LTK Monk
- Wizard question
- Follower Guide
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)