Necromancer Command Skeletons Solo Build With LoN Set
Welcome to our build guide for LoN Skeletons Solo Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
Focusing on the combination of Legacy of Nightmares set's adaptability, underlying Thorns synergy and the natural summoner capabilities of the class, the LoN Skeleton and Golem Necromancer offers a quirky solo pushing variant to the class. This methodical and mechanically simple playstyle is meant strictly for solo GR pushing.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Solo LoN Skeleton Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Blood Rush Potency Devour Satiated 1 Frailty Scent of Blood 2 Command Golem Blood Golem 3 Command Skeletons Dark Mending 4 Bone Armor Thy Flesh Sustained|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Solo LoN Skeleton Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution. Note that we have included some recommendations that specifically pertain to Season 17, where you get the set bonuses of the Legacy of Nightmares set ( The Wailing Host and Litany of the Undaunted) passively, without the need to wear them.
- Helm: Andariel's Visage
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
- Gloves: Moribund Gauntlets
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: Dayntee's Binding
- Pants: Golemskin Breeches
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: Wisdom of Kalan
- Ring 1: The Wailing Host (or Krysbin's Sentence in Season 17)
- Ring 2: Litany of the Undaunted (or Stone of Jordan in Season 17)
- Weapon: Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
- Offhand: Bone Ringer
2.3. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Boyarsky's Chip
- Legendary Gem 2: Enforcer
- Legendary Gem 3: Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard
2.4. Kanai's Cube
- Weapon Slot: Spear of Jairo
- Armor Slot: Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan
- Jewelry Slot: Convention of Elements
- 17 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 12 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 17's LoN buff.
- 12 May 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 17's LoN buff.
- 12 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 27 Mar. 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 27 Mar. 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 27 Mar. 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- Diablo Immortal: Potential Monetization Model
- Season 17 Guides: All Classes
- Season 17 Guides: Crusader, Demon Hunter and Monk
- LoN Builds to Enjoy in Season 17 Part 2
- Season 17 Guides: Barbarian and Necromancer
- Challenge Rift 99 Guides
- Patch 2.6.5 Now Live + Patch Notes
- LoN Builds to Enjoy in Season 17 - Featuring Deadset
- Poison Dart Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Solo Skeletons Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- s17 LoN builds
- Demon Hunter Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Avarice Conquest
- Wizard question
- Grasp Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)